38. Superheros

Human AU
Highschool AU
Genderbend AU
Superhero AU
I'm just gonna keep all their names the same because I'm too lazy to think of more "feminine" names, so yeah

Warnings
Bullying
Fire
Near-death
Homophobia
Rape
PTSD
Alot of other crazy shit
F-slur
Bullying (seriously though)

Patton
Long blond hair, in two ponytails, blue eyes
15
Pansexual
Ability to see everyone's emotions (kinda boring but helpful)

Virgil
Long black hair, always covering her left eye, dark brown almost black eyes
15
Confused, thinks she likes girls
Can read minds

Logan
Long brown hair, tied back neatly, brown eyes
16
Bisexual
Telekinesis (ability to move things with your mine)

Roman
Long brown hair, a small piece tied back neatly from her face, brown eyes
16
Lesbian
Teleportation

Remus (Roman's twin)
Long slightly darker brown hair, always messy, green eyes
16
Lesbian
Super strength

Deciet (Dee)
Long golden brown hair, partially covering her face, brown eyes that look almost golden in the sun
16
Lesbian
Can turn into animals

(Just so you know what they look like, who they are and stuff...may also be for me because as said I'm a lazy dumbass, and so very forgetful)
(Also Virgil and Logan are bestfriends, Roman and Patton are bestfriends, Dee and Remus are dating)

Virgil sighed softly, adjusting her bag. She took a deep breath and started up the steps to her school. She wore a light purple shirt and black skirt, black leggings, and a large black hoodie over her shoulders. She also wore black heeled ankle boots. She wore black eyeshadow and dark red lipstick, her small black leather backpack on her right shoulder. You know, just your typical highschool emo girl.

"Morning Logan," Virgil said softly as she unlocked her locker.

Logan, Virgils bestfriend, wore a black shirt tucked into her skirt, a black and dark blue plaid one. She had a tie on, and black slightly high heeled shoes and glasses.
"Good morning," Logan said, nose in her book. At that moment, the popular girls walked by.

Roman, tall, tanned, captain of the cheerleading squad, and her best friend Patton.

Roman wore a short red skirt, white crop top and heels, her hair looking all pretty like usual. Patton wore her two ponytails and glasses, a light blue shirt and white skirt, knee length and runners.

Virgil scowled as they walked by.
"Sluts," she murmured.
"Patton is kind of cute, I think," Logan said. Virgil stared at her bestfriend.
"Why...just why," she groaned and walked to class. People made a path for her. Most were afraid of the girl in all black who never smiled. Just as much afraid of the nerd who had no emotions and knew everything that was always with her.

The two sat in class, Logan sitting properly as Virgil leaned back and groaned in annoyance.
"Why am I even here?" She complained.
"For an education," Logan told her without looking up from her book.
"Oh look, the princesses have arrived," Virgil said, gesturing to the door as Roman and her twin sister, Remus, stepped inside

Remus wore a black low cut shirt with black sequins and shorts. Her hair was pushed back but not as neat as her sisters.

Patton followed close behind, the only thing that made Logan look up from her book.
"Don't tell you have a crush on her, Lo," Virgil said.
"Of course not," Logan said quickly, returning to her book. Virgil snatched the book and stood up. Logan jumped out of her seat, turning red...in embarrassment? Definatly not anger.
"Give it back," Logan demanded. Virgil turned to the front page and held down a laugh.