31. Prinxiety/logicality fluff

Requested

"It's a date!" Patton said happily.
"Yeah, see you guys soon," Virgil said smiling. He couldnt help smile at his bubbly friend. They had just set up a double date, Patton and Logan, Roman and Virgil.

Virgil was a bit at first reluctant but finally agreed.
"Kiss attack," Roman said before surprising Virgil with a kiss on the cheek.
"Weirdo," Virgil said, kissing Roman.
"You love me," Roman said smiling. Virgil rolled his eyes smiling.
"You're lucky I do,"

They all four walked down the beach talking. It was sunset, and Patton stopped to watch it.

"Let's look at the stars," Roman said. Logan seemed to be excited for that though he tried his hardest not to show any change in emotion. They got back to Logan and Pattons house quickly, and went up to the roof. There was one window that made it so they could climb on the roof.
"Don't fall princey," Virgil said as Roman stumbled.
"I wont fall!" Roman said confidently. Virgil rolled his eyes and pushed Roman, grabbing his shirt at the same time and pulling him close.
"Are you sure about that?" He asked with a smirk. Roman turned red and they sat down.

"Its so pretty out," Patton said as he admired the stars and moon.
"I have a tray of tea, Virgil, can you take it?" Logan asked from the window. Virgil took the tray and once everyone had a mug, gave the tray back to Logan, who passed up a blanket or two. He climbed out and sat beside Patton, putting the blanket over them both. Roman cuddled into Virgils shoulder, smiling.
"You're lucky you're cute or this wouldn't be happening," Virgil said softly, putting his arm around his smiling boyfriend.

"Aw, you know you love me," Roman said smiling.
"Do I know that? Yes. Yes I do," Virgil said, finishing the quote whether it was intended or not. Roman giggled.

(Zooptopia, I've been hearing that tiny clip so much in the past week)

They watched the stars for what felt like minutes but was really multiple hours, talking and watching the stars.

"Holy, it's already almost 1am," Logan said as he checked his watch.
"No way," Virgil said. He looked at his own watch. "How in the world is it already so late?"

"I have no idea," Logan chuckled. He gently nudged Patton, who was dozing off.
"Sorry to wake you, darling, but we need to get inside," Logan whispered. Patton nodded. Virgil helped the sleepy one inside and felt Roman hug him.

"I'm gonna cuddle you all night," Roman mumbled in Virgils ear.
"I'm sure you are, princey, now let's get inside," Virgil smiled. He carefully went inside, smiling as Ligan tucked Patton into bed.
"You guys better stay in the guest room," Logan said. Virgil nodded. Logan gave then some pajamas and they went to the guest bedroom. As Virgil laid down, Roman laid on his chest happily.
"I wuv you!" Roman said cutely.
"I love you too," Virgil smiled. He kissed his boyfriend, who smiled wider and cuddled into him more

Sorry it's a but shorter, but I hope you enjoyed! I'm just trying to get as many requested ones published because some of them have been in drafts for far too long

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night❤🧡💛💚💙💜