99. Logan

Perverted Remus
Slight name calling (cumslut)
Blowjob(S)
¿Light smut?

The sides were all playing uno. Little did they know, Remus had added some...not so family friendly cards.

It was Remus' turn and he chuckled, looking over at Logan. He put the card down.

"Logan is NOT doing that!" Virgil snapped 
"He has to~ or he needs to pick up 25 cards~" Remus teased smiling.

Deepthroat the others or pick up 25 cards

Is what the card read.
"Logan...your move," Janus said calmly. Logan took a deep breath, set his cards down and stood.
"Who's first?" He muttered.

"Me!'" Remus said excitedly. Logan knelt between Remus' legs under the table and undid his pants. Remus smirked.
"K-keep playing the gam," Logan told them before taking Remus into his mouth.

By the time Remus came, it was Remus' turn again. Logan was panting slightly, bright red with cum on his lips. Remus pulled him up and kissed him, licking the cum off his lips.
"Thank you," Remus chuckled. Logan quickly did his turn and went under the table. He didnt tell anyone who was next.

"L-Logan!" Virgil cried, feeling Logan undoing his belt. "Y-you don't have to..."
"I don't wanna lose the game," Logan muttered as he took Virgil into his mouth.

By the time Logan finished sucking them all off, he was quite happily full, though he struggled to breathe for a bit.

"Y-you should have just picked up the cards," Patton mumbled. He had gone last, since Logan felt bad about doing it to him.

"Who knew Logan was such a cumslut," Janus chuckled.
"S-shut up," Logan mumbled, picking his cards up again.

Ok slight graphic picture. This picture was the inspiration to the story. Don't ask how or why I have it...i was looking for a specific picture of Logan and this popped up

I'm sorry...

But I hope you enjoyed and OMG!! We hit so many milestones the last few days!

32K+ reads, 1K+ votes!!! You all are so amazing, thank you so much! I never thought this would happen

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night

Love you

Bye!~~~❤🧡💛💚💙💜