101. kitty Virgil

"Virgil, would you be able to try this potion?" Logan asked the smaller side. He had recently taken an interest in chemistry and potion making.
"What are the possible side effects?" Virgil asked, looking down at the bubbly purple liquid.

"I'm not sure. If it completely failed, death," Logan said casually.
"Sweet," Virgil took a large gulp. "Tastes weird,"
"Do you feel anything?" Logan asked.
"No...maybe it takes a minute," Virgil shrugged

But late that night, Virgil did feel something. He let out a soft whimper, feeling a pain in his lower back. Then his head started hurting.

"P-Patton!" Virgil yelled as tears filled his eyes. 

Patton and Logan ran in a minute later and stared at him.
"Virgil...?" Patton asked slowly. "Kiddo is that you?"
"Of course it's me, what do you mean?" Virgil groaned in pain, pushing himself up. He noticed he had shrunk and was confused. He looked up at Patton and Logan, who were still just staring at him.

"Virgil, don't freak out. But you're a cat," Logan said slowly.
"What?!" Virgil screamed. He jumped up, tripping over his feet and ended up crawling to his mirror. But since the mirror was on top of his dresser, he couldn't see.

"Here, let me help you," Patton said gently picking Virgil up.

Virgil now had a tail and ears. He had shrunk to about half his previous size, which was already smaller then the others, amd had fangs.

"I don't like this," Virgil mumbled, cuddling into Patton who was nice and warm. Patton smiled amd gently stroked Virgils head and ears. He smiled wider when Virgil started purring, his eyes closed.

"He's so cute!" Patton whispered to Logan. They noticed Virgil had fallen asleep and Patton didnt want to put him down.
"This is most likely because of the potion he tested earlier," Logan said, more to himself.

"Can we take him to our room?" Patton asked, still petting the kitty Virgil.
"I guess," Logan smiled softly. Virgil laid between them, looking so cute all curled up in a ball as he purred. Patton was gently petting from his head to his tail, smiling as Virgil subconsciously lifted his backside to meet Pattons hand more.

The next morning, Roman woke up and found Virgil on the kitchen floor, eating....something.
"Virgil?" He asked in confusion. Virgil looked up. "Ew! Drop it!" Roman shrieked, realizing what was in Virgils mouth. Virgil dropped the dead mouse, looking almost confused. "That's disgusting," Roman groaned, knowing he would have to throw the mouse away.

As he reached for it, Virgil hissed and picked it back up, running under the table to eat.

"Morning kiddo," Patton yawned, stretching his arms above his head. "Is Virgil up?"
"You mean the cat? Yes. And he's eating a dead mouse," Roman said in disgust.

"Aw, you caught a mouse? Good boy," Patton smiled. Virgil came put from under the table, rubbing up against Patton.

Though he wasnt fully a cat, he seemed to have many instincts and behaviors of a cat.
"Why are you proud if him?! It's  disgusting!" Roman cried. Virgil hissed at him, starting to purr as Patton pet him.

"Don't listen to Roman," Patton smiled, picking Virgil up. "He's just jealous he can't catch a mouse,"

Later that day, Virgil snuck into the darksides. And he found Janus' pet snake.

"What the hell?!" Janus cried, seeing Virgil on top of his snakes home, trying to reach inside. "Virgil, is that you?"

Virgil hissed a bit and kept trying to get the snake. Janus rushed forwards, picking the boy/cat up.