39. Nekos and Vampires

Nekos
Omegas go into heat, male omegas can get pregnant, omegas and betas get marked by their alphas. Ears and tails. Ears and tails are very sensitive. Alphas can smell when their omega/beta is around and are very protective of them

Vampires
Often capture nekos for their blood, and then your typical vampire stuff. Hates the sun, only goes out at night

Logan- Vampire, 21
Virgil- Neko, 15
Remus and Roman- vampires, 18
Patton- neko, 15
Deciet- vampire, 20

Dukexiety
Logicality
Age gaps (6 years for logicality, 3 for dukexiety)
Smut
No prep/lube
Heat
Riding
Swearing (pfft as if I'd right a story without swearing)
"Virgil, I'm cold," Patton shivered, trying to cuddle into his brother, Virgil, more.
"I know, I'm sorry," Virgil wrapped his big fluffy tail around them both, wanting his little brother to be safe and warm. Both boys were nekos and omegas. It was late October and was pouring rain. Recently, the two had gotten lost while playing a game. They didnt know how to get back to their pack or their parents, who were probably worried sick about the pups.

"Remus, we're going hunting," Logan called up the stairs. He and Deciet could hear the sound of someone bounding down the stairs, Remus running in only a few seconds later, stopping infront of them.
"Can I come?" He asked cheerfully. Logan rolled his eyes but nodded.
"Wait for me!" Roman sang out and he ran into the room.
"No, one of you has to stay," Deciet said firmly, pushing Roman back.
"Aw, Dee, but I wanna go with you guys," Roman whined.
"No, Dee is right. Stay here, we will be back soon," Logan said. Remus stuck his tongue out at his brother as he followed the other two out.

Logan heard a soft whimper in the rain. He looked around, seeing two small nekos, huddled close together. He nudged Deciet, who smiled softly.
"What's going on?" Remus whispered, looking over their shoulders.
"Neko pups," Deciet whispered back. Logan made them stay as he approached the pups. Virgil sensed him, and pulled Patton closer, growling at Logan.
"I'm not going to hurt you," Logan knelt down. "I just want to help," he smelled blood faintly, looking down to see Patton was hurt. "Come back with me, and my brothers and I can help,"

"No," Virgil growled, holding Patton protectively.
"He's hurt, just let me help you," Logan reached a hand out, pulling back as Virgil tried to bite him. Logan snapped, Deciet and Remus coming over. Deciet gently grabbed Patton, who's ears dropped as he whined. Virgil jumped up, growling. Remus held onto Virgil, who kept trying to bite.
"V-Virgil!" Patton cried, trying to squirm free. They took the pups back to their house, where Roman was waiting very impatiently.
"Did you find something to eat?" Roman asked when they came inside.
"No, but we found these two," Remus said. Virgil growled louder, again trying to bite anyone near him. Patton was sobbing ears down, in Deciets arms.
"Let him go!" Virgil snapped angrily. "Don't touch him!"
"Roman, the pup is hurt. Take him and help him," Logan ordered. Roman carefully took Patton from Deciet, making Virgil even angrier.
"Patton!" Virgil cried.
"Virgil," Patton whimpered, his eyes full of fear.
"Don't hurt him! Please," Virgil gave up trying to fight, bowing his head as he ears dropped. "Please...please don't hurt him," Remus gently sat Virgil down, gently petting his head. Virgil was tense at first, but melted into the touch after a bit. Remus smiled softly.
"Good boy," he praised. Virgil purred softly, his tail wagging a bit.
"Hes so cute!" Remus whispered.

"I'm not going to hurt you, just stay still," Roman said when he tried to clean Pattons wound.
"No no no no!" Patton said, shaking his head, kicking his good leg at Roman.
"Logan! Can I get some help in here?!" Roman yelled out the door. Logan held Patton still, whispering in Pattons ear to keep him calm. Patton yelped and whined when the disinfectant touched him and stung. Virgil heard it, his ears perking up.
"No, hes ok," Remus said calmly. "They're just cleaning him up, ok?"
"Where is he?" Virgil asked in fear, trying to detect where the sound came from. Remus led him to the bathroom, and Virgil ran to his brother side.
"It hurts," Patton whimpered. Virgil let out a low growl, warning Logan and Roman that he was not happy with this. Virgil held him brother protectively, growling at Roman whenever Patton made a sound of pain.