Update

I'm home with my mom now. She bought me ice cream and was talking with me. Apparently my dad called her and was super mad, calling me a little bitch and saying I wasnt welcome until I could learn to follow the rules (because I stole my phone from his room so I could call my mom, and when i did i was sobbing)

But its pretty good now. And i want to thank all of you. I know i say it alot but that doesnt make it any less true.

You guys are all so so SO awesome. You make me smile, you make me laugh. I love reading comments from you guys and you're all so supportive and just ah! I love you all so much, you mean so much to me. I know i say it like every single day.

But you guys help me. Like alot. Writing is one of the ways I calm myself down. And reading silly lighthearted comments that make me laugh or smile just make everything feel so much better. And your comments on the last one. They all made me smile. I find it really funny when you guys threaten to come over and hurt my siblings for being jerks.

I love you all so much!!!!!!

(My mom insists I tell you shes amazing, which she is. Just thought you'd like to know cause it's kinda funny)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Love you guys!