135. moxiety

Female! Patton   human AU

Straightness
Gay jokes (towards myself, I is big gay)
A few perverted things, mostly Remus and Janus (that's a surprise to NO ONE)
A bit of demus

"Ok...so...my friends are kind of weird. Please don't get offended by anything they say, they're a bunch of idiots who don't know how to act around girls," Virgil told his girlfriend as the walked into the restaurant. Patton nodded smiling. Virgil saw his friends Remus Logan and Roman, Remus waving excited to him.
"There they are," Virgil sighed

This was Pattons first time meeting most of Virgils friends. She had of course met Janus, who was Virgils roommate. But the others she hadn't met, only heard of.

"Guys, this is Patton. Patton, that's Logan Remus and Roman. Janus should be here soon," Virgil said.
"Hi! Nice to meet you guys!" Patton said cheerfully as the two sat down. When Janus got there, Patton was surprised when he kissed Remus and sat.

"Hey guys. Hey Patton," Janus groaned softly.
"Are they together?" Patton whispered the Virgil.
"Not really sure, they kiss and stuff but havent told us anything yet," Virgil whispered back. Patton nodded, hugging Virgils arm.

As they hung out, the guys wondered how the hell their anxious mess of a friend got this adorable, beautiful, happy-go-lucky girl.
"So how did you two meet?" Remus asked, leaning across the table a bit.
"I work at the same school Virgil does. I teach kindergarten," Patton said. Virgil was a teacher too. He taught grade 6 english.

"Isnt there a rule against coworkers dating?" Logan asked.
"They said as long as we arent all lovey dovey and kissy at school, it's ok," Virgil said. Patton leaned up a bit and kissed his cheek.
"That just means when we're alone he gets plenty of love," she smiled. Remus and Roman snorted, Janus laughing softly.

"Guys, shut the hell up," Virgil groaned.
"Was something I said funny?" Patton asked innocently.
"To them, yes. They're all dirty minded," Virgil rolled his eyes.
"What did I say?" Patton asked, almost shy.
"You're fine, love. But to these jerks it sounded like whenever we're alone we...do it," Virgil told his girlfriend. Patton went red.
"But we havent even done that yet!" She whined.

"Wait, what?!" Remus and Roman gasped. "How long have you even been together?!"

"6...6 months," Virgil said softly.
"What?! My boy has been having a famine of lady parts?!" Remus seemed so shocked as he pretended to faint.

"I told you they would be weird," Virgil sighed. "We don't want to do it too soon,"
"That is very responsible, Virgil. I am proud of you," Logan said with a small smile. Virgil smiled awkwardly back.

"Of course YOU are, it's kind of your job as my bestfriend, isnt it?" Remus and Roman both gasped loudly, sounding EVERY offended.
"I'm your bestfriend!" They said at the same time. They looked at eachother with a glare.
"Logan is my bestfriend, weirdos. I've known him my whole life,"
"You've known us since highschool!"
"Yeah. And you two bullied me for like a year straight," Virgil chuckled at the offended gasp Roman let out.

"You guys are so dramatic," Janus said rolling his eyes. "Obviously Logan is his bestfriend, it isnt an argument,"
"Shush, snake boy," Roman said, pointing a finger in Janus' face.
"Sname boy?" Patton asked. Virgil chuckled.

"Janus once stepped on a snake, screamed, cried and tried to save it though he had already killed it," Virgil told her. Patton giggled.
"Aw," she smiled.
"I didn't mean to step on it and I felt bad!" Janus defended, putting his head down.

After that day, Patton hung out with them alot. The group could tell how much the two loved eachother, though they both were too shy to say it.

They also noticed how fucking eager Virgil was, yet he didnt want to push Patton into it.
"Bye baby," he said, kissing Patton as she got up to leave since she had to work the next morning.
"Bye," Patton smiled and waved, skipping out of the bar.

"You really want her in bed, don't you?" Remus teased.
"Fine, I do. I'm really curious and starved for something other then my hand, ok?" Virgil groaned.

"You should set up a really romantic date. Then bring her to your apartment and maybe, if things so the way you want, you'll have her screaming your name," Remus said smiling.
"You're disgusting, you know that?" Virgil said standing. "I need to go, work starts early tomorrow. See ya,"

Virgil laid, tossing and turning in bed. He sighed and sat up. Maybe Patton would still be awake?

Patton was reading and heard her phone ping. She had a special sound for Virgils texts and got a bit excited hearing it.
You up?
Yeah
I was thinking
We've been together awhile and I kind of want to take the next step
Would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?
Of course! And I should confess, I've been wanting to take the next step for awhile but didnt want to ask

Patton bit her lip, smiling softly.

The next night, the two had a wonderful dinner. Then they were cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie.

Well at least until Patton leaned up amd started nibbling on Virgils ear, touching his chest.
"Patton," Virgil mumbled, going red.
"What's wrong?" Patton whispered smiling.
"Is this you telling me that you're ready?" Virgil smirked. Patton nodded, biting her lip. Virgil pulled his girlfriend onto his lap and kissed her.

"Let's go to my room," Virgil whispered after a few minutes of making out. Patton was panting a bit, nodding desperately. Virgil picked her up, kissing her as he carried her to his room, gently pushing her onto his bed and kissing her more.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Virgil whispered. Patton nodded, already trying to take Virgils shirt off.
"Yes, please, I want you," she whispered.

Straight stuff makes me feel weird... I'm so fucking gay, holy shit 😂

The next morning, when Janus went to wake Virgil, he smirked. Patton was laying cuddled up in Virgils arms, both appearing naked. Janus walked over and poked Virgils face.

"Fuck off," Virgil mumbled, slapping his hand away.
"Wake up,"
"No. Go away,"
"Wake uuuuuuuuupppp!"
"Fuck up," Vidgil gave the other the gmfinger and went back to cuddling his girlfriend.
"Fine. Then I'll rip the blankets off and get a good look at your girlfriend," Janus said, arms crossed. Virgil didnt respond

Janus grabbed the corner on the blankets, starting to slowly pull it down. He almost saw boobies (sorry I big gay) but Virgol tugged the blankets back up, covering her quickly.

"Back the fuck off," he growled, sitting up

About a year and a half later

"Patton...I need to tell you something," Virgil said softly.
"What is it?" Patton said nervously.
"I don't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore,"

Patton felt years fill her eyes. She didnt know how to respond.
"B-but...i-i...I don't understand," she whimpered. Virgil smiled and got down on one knee.

"Because I want to be husband and wife," he finsihed his sentence. Patton slapped her hands over his mouth and nodded excitedly.
"Yes! Yes yes yes!" She cried hugging him tightly. "But I also kind of hate you right now, you scared me,"

"Sorry love," Virgil chuckled and put the ring on his new fiancee's finger, kissing her gently.

I honestly don't know what the fuck this was but...okie dokie