96. analogical and royality

"Patton, wanna play a prank on Logan and Roman?" Virgil asked when the two were alone one day.
"Sure, what is it?" Patton asked smiling
"Ignoring my boyfriend for 24 hours," Virgil smirked.
"Isnt that kinda mean?" Patton said softly 
"Nah, they'll be fine. Now cmon, we should do it!" Virgil urged. Patton nodded and agreed

The first hour, Roman and Logan were at work. When they got home, Patton was snuggled close to Virgil, falling asleep on the couch.
"Hey babe," Logan said, kissing Virgil's head. Virgil ignored him. "Virgil?"

No response.
"Patton, wake up, I'm back,' Roman said softly. Patton didnt respond either.

"Boys...cmon, talk to us," Logan said standing up. Virgil closed his eyes and held Patton a bit tighter.

"Why are they ignoring us?" Roman asked Logan when they were alone in the kitchen.
"I'm not sure...its not like them...did we do something to upset them maybe?" Logan thought back for a moment. He couldnt think of anything they had done to make their boyfriends upset.

Virgil had fallen asleep with Patton in his arms.

Logan went back into the room and gently lifted Virgil. Roman got Patton and they carried their boyfriends to their bedrooms.

When Patton woke up, feeling Roman's arms around him, he smiled softly. He embraced that moment as long as he could before getting up, back to ignoring him.

"Have you spoken to Roman at all today?" Virgil asked Patton. Patton shook his head yawning.
"Nope...but he was so cute when I woke up," Patton smiled.
"Good. Don't let him trick you into speaking," Virgil warned smiling.

Roman and Logan had been listening.
"I'm going to assume they're playing a prank on us," Logan stated.
"Then lsts prank them right back," Roman smiled.

A bit later, Virgil and Patton were on the couch watching a movie. They heard a thump and looked up.

"What was that?" Virgil asked.

"L-Logan," Roman said, his tone begging.
"Shh~ be quiet," Logan said chuckling.

Actually, Logan and Roman were just standing next to eachother.
"What...what are they doing?" Patton asked softly.
"Logan! Ah!" Roman moaned. Logan held down a laugh and pushed Roman into the wall so the sound sounded real. 

"No..." Patton whimpered. "Are...are they,"
"They better not be," Virgil growled. He stood up and walked over to where Roman and Logan were. Logan heard him and smirked, grabbing Roman's wrists and pinning him down.

Virgil saw them and felt his breath disappear.
"G-giys..." he said softly in tears.
"Virgil..." Logan said, pretending to be panicked as he let Roman go.
"What the hell?!" Virgil cried as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Virgil, wait," Logan was actually panicked now. Seeing Virgil crying hurt him. "Please don't cry,"
"How could you do this to us?" Virgil demanded before storming off. Logan quickly followed him.
"RoRo?" Patton said softly in tears.
"Patton, baby, listen to me," Roman said, taking his hands.

Logan finally caught up to Virgil and grabbed his hand.
"Vorgil, please just listen," he said softly.
"You cheated on me with Roman! And he cheated on Patton!" Virgil cried.
"No, I didnt, I promise,"
"I saw you, logan! I thought you were better then this," Virgil was breaking down, pulling and trying to get away.

"We found out about the prank you and Patton were playing and wanted to prank you back," Logan told him. Virgil stopped
"It was a prank?" He asked softly.
"Yes. I love you more then anything, I would NEVER cheat on you. No matter what," Logan insisted. "You're the only one for me...I promise,"
"Really?" Virgil smiled weakly.
"Of course," Logan pulled him into a hug. "Please...never scare me like that again. I was terrified you were mad at me,"
"Only if you never pretend to cheat on me again," Virgil smiled and kissed him.

Logan held his hand as they walked back to the living room and found Roman and Patton making out on the couch.
"Get a room, you two," Virgil smiled.
"Are we good? You two aren't mad?" Roman asked getting off of Patton.
"Yeah, we're all good," Virgil smiled and kissed Logans cheek.

"Let's just agree no more pranks," Patton suggested.
"Agreed," Logan Roman and Virgil said

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night

Love you guys
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜