73. analogical and royality

Female! Virgil, Female! Patton

Can't remember the AU name but Royal AU(?)

"Todays the day!" Patton squealed to her bestfriend Virgil. "The princes are going to choose a girl to become their bride!!"
"Yes...this is very excited...AND VERY SCARY!" Virgil hissed. "I mean, if one of us is chosen, then what is the other going to do? I don't want to be alone and I don't want you to be alone either!"
"It's alright, Virgy. Calm down," Patton said calmly. She finished sewing her dress and held it up. "Now, what do you think?" The dress was a beautiful light blue ball gown, with white lace, off the shoulders and long sleeves.
"Its beautiful, Patton," Virgil smiled softly. She was definatly freaking out. Her bestfriend was the most adorable, prettiest, kindest girl Virgil had ever met. Of course one of the princes would choose her as their bride. She was...perfect 

"Are you alright?" Patton asked, sitting beside Virgil.
"You're perfect in every way...one of the princes is bond to want to marry you,"
"Virgil, I'm just a peasant baker. What prince would even notice me?" Patton smiled. "Don't worry. The whole time, I'll be by your side, ok?" Virgil smiled weakly Nd nodded. "Now! I'm almost finished your dress, come look what I have so far," Patton pulled Virgil up.

Virgil's dress was purple with black lace. It was a bit shorter then Virgils, and not as poofy, which Virgil liked. The sleeves were short, and it covered Virgils chest well. Exactly how she liked it.
"Wow...Patton, it's amazing," Virgil breathed 
"Aw thanks!" Patton giggled. "I'm almost done,"

The two girls talked until Patton finished the dress. They tried them on, loving them so much.

"We're going to the princes ball tonight," Virgil whispered smiling.
"This is going to be AWESOME!" Patton squealed.

That night, the two got ready. They were so excited, yet so nervous.

"I've never been this close to the palace before," Patton said softly as the two approached the castle. "How nervous are you?"
"Remember when I accidentally set the kitchen on fire? Triple that panic," Virgil whispered back.
"Yeah...me too," Patton chuckled

They entered the ball room, seeing many beautiful women is lovely gowns. At the top of the stair case stood the king. And beside him, his two sons. Roman and Logan.

"Oh wow, they're so handsome," Patton breathed.
"Stay cool," Virgil muttered to her.

During the wonderful night, Virgil ended up dancing with prince Logan for awhile. They talked and Logan thought the girl was very cute, being shy and nervous just trying to act normal. Meanwhile, Roman had taken a liking to Patton. Mostly because Patton had tripped and fallen hard.

"Are you alright?" Roman asked, helping the girl up.
"Oh! Yes, I'm alright. Thank you, your highness," Patton said, feeling her face go red.
"Be more careful, my darling," Roman smiled. "And please, call me Roman,"
"Thank you, Roman," Patton smiled shyly
"And what may I call you?"
"My name is Patton," Patton felt her voice shrinking. She was so nervous!

Roman and Logan met after the dance with their father.
"Did either of you find a girl you liked?" The king asked.
"We did," the said together.
"Their names?"
"Virgil Storm and Patton Harth. They're peasant bakers," Roman told him.
"Bestfriends, even. They live together,"
"Wonderful," the king smiled. "Tomorrow, we shall go there and you can get your brides,"

"I'm just glad it isnt an arranged marriage," Roman said to Logan as they walked to their rooms.
"Yes, that would be difficult," Logan agreed.

The next day, Virgil was cleaning the counter and Patton was serving a customer.
"The princes are here!" A girl suddenly gasped. Virgil and Patton looked up to see that the kings carriage was outside their store.

"Madam Virgil and Madam Patton," the escort said entering the store. "You have been chosen to marry the princes,"

Virgil and Patton stared at eachother in complete shock.
"Alright, let us speak to them," Roman said stepping around him, Logan right behind.

"Patton, my love," Roman smiled. Pattons heart was going a mile a minute.
"Hello again, Virgil," Logan smiled kindly.
"Y-you chose...us?" Virgil breathed.
"Yes we did," Roman said, seeming confused to why the girls were so confused.

~laziness hit so time skip~

A month passed and it was the day of the wedding. Virgil and Patton had spent a lot of time getting to know their princes and had fallen in love, as did the princes.

"Todays the day," Patton smiled at Virgil. "We're marrying the princes,"
"I know...this is crazy," Virgil looked at herself in the mirror and spun, loving her dress. "I can't believe how excited I am. We're basically going to be sisters!"

"You may kiss the bride's,"

Logan smiled down at Virgil and kissed her. Patton was so excited and kissed Roman happily.

I was watching Cinderella when this came to mind but then I forgot about it for awhile so whoops

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you guys,
Bye❤🧡💛💚💙💜