103. anxceit

Abuse mentions

Janus was sitting on the couch and heard a loud thump. He looked at the roof of his apartment. Yelling...crying...screaming...

"You're useless!" A man yelled. "Get out!"

The second he heard that, Janus jumped up and ran out. He ran up the stairs to the apartment. He found a boy about his age but much smaller, sitting on the floor sobbing.

"Are you alright?" He asked, kneeling down.
"N-no," the boy choked out.
"Come with me, ok?" Janus said softly, offering a hand to the boy. He looked up at Janus. His eyes were a milky brown, his hair dyed purple and covering most of his tear stained face. The boy nervously took his hand and let Janusnlead him down to his apartment

But as Janus went to open the door, the boy pulled away, shaking his head.
"Its ok, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to be safe,"

The truth was, he'd been hearing this boy and his boyfriends fights for 6 months now. He also heard the boy begging him not to do things, then it would go quiet.

"I promise I won't hurt you," Janus said softly, opening the door more. The boy nervously walked in, not seeming to trust Janus which was understandable.

But Janus gave him some tea, a warm blanket and a place to sleep. And after a bit, the boy, who was named Virgil, started to trust Janus more.

"Virg, I'm going to the store, wanna come with me?" Janus asked as he shrugged his jacket on.
"Y-yeah," Virgil said. He followed Janus out and Janus smiled softly when he felt Virgil take his hand into his own.

"W-wait," Virgil said stopping suddenly. Janus stopped walking and followed Virgils gace. He was staring at a tall man with dark hair. And he was looking right back at then.

"Is that..." Janus asked softly. Virgil nodded, trying to hide behind Janus. The man started walking over and Virgil let out a squeak of fear.

"Get the hell away from my boyfriend," the man snapped.
"If I'm correct, you kicked him out," Janus said, still holding Virgils hand. "So why dont you get away,"

Though this guy was maybe a foot taller then Janus and definitely much stronger, Janus didnt show any fear. He had to protect Virgil.

"I've seen the bruises and marks on Virgil. I'm not letting him anywhere near you," Janus growled before pulling Virgil gently away. The other man grabbed Virgils arm at the elbow and tugged him over. He was pulled from Janus' grasp.

"Back off," the man growled, holding Virgil against him.
"Let him go!" Janus snapped. "You're a psycho!"
"S-stop it, let me go," Virgil whimpered in fear. Janus could see the pain and horror on his face as Virgil started shaking. Virgil had ankle boots on and stomped down hard on the man's foot. That made him let the crying boy go, and Virgil ran into Janus' arms. Luckily people had been watching and called security, who took the man away. Janus held virgil until he calmed down.
"You're ok, do you still want to go with me or should I take you back upstairs?" Janus asked.
"I want to stay with you," Virgil said softly.
"Alright," Janus smiled softly and led Virgil outside, his arm around the smaller boys shoulders.

I know this wasnt great, but I kinda felt bad just not posting anything. So I cut it a bit short

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you guys
Bye❤🧡💛💚💙💜