114. intrulogical smut

Logan being a bratty bottom/needy bottom
Smut
Sex
Pretend blowjob *heh*

Top- Remus
Bottom- Logan

When Remus showed up randomly, Logan felt his face grow hot. Just the night before, they had...been together, let's say. Logan saw Remus wink at him and bit his lip.

"Logan, you're all red, you ok?" Virgil asked.
"Yep," Logan said quickly. They all eyed him.

They had also noticed Logan was standing uncomfortably the whole time, seeming like he wanted to leave. And that was before Remus had even showed up.

"Dude, what's up with you today? You're being weird," Roman said to Logan.
"Aw, is your ass still sore?" Remus teased. Logan flushed even darker.
"What do you mean?" Patton asked, his head tilted slightly in confusion. Virgil knew and laughed.
"No way, you didnt," Roman asked in shock.
"We did~" Remus smirked.

"Did what?" Patton seemed so confused.
"Don't tell him, can we have at least one person who doesn't know," Logan snapped.

"So you and Remus, hm?" Thomas teased.
"I'm leaving," Logan mumbled, sinking out. Remus smiled wider and followed.

"No, don't touch me," Logan mumbled, moving away and laying on his bed.
"Why so grumpy?" Remus asked smiling.
"You went too hard," Logan said softly, closing his eyes. Remus sighed and laid behind Logan, wrapping his arms around the other and cuddling close.

Logan fell asleep pretty quickly, and woke up when Remus got up about an hour later
"Where are you going?" Logan asked softly, sitting up a bit.
"I have to check on something, I'll be back in a minute," Remus said, kissing him gently.
"Ok, but I want you back to cuddle," Logan said laying back down.
"I would never pass up the chance to cuddle you, my darling," Remus smiled.

He came back a minute or two later, holding a few things.

"What's that?" Logan asked.
"Something special for you," Remus smiled wide. He put it down and Logan noticed it was a water bottle, a onesie and a jar of Crofters(with a spoon of course)

"Remus," Logan smiled softly. Remus held the onesie up and smiled wider.

He's so cute Logan thought smiling. He changed into the onesie and they laid back down, Logan happily eating his crofters. He leaned on Remus, closing his eyes a bit.
"I love you," he whispered.

Remus was surprised. That was the first time he'd ever said I love you.
"I love you too," he whispered back smiling. He kissed Logan cheek, licking a bit of jam off his face. Logan giggled a bit.

The next day, when Logan rose up, he was in a really good mood. And the others could tell.
"Did Remus do anything to you?" Roman asked.
"Not what your thinking. But we cuddled all night and it was very nice and relaxing," Logan said calmly.
"You? Cuddling with Remus? I dont buy it," Virgil said, arms crossed.
"Buy? Why would you buy me cuddling with Remus?" Logan asked in confusion.
"Aaand he's back," Thomas smiled.

"My room, tonight," Remus whispered popping up for only a second. Logan acted as if nothing had happened, though he was a bit hard from the idea of Remus inside him again.

Late into the night, Logan sunk out and rose up in Remus' room, finding him under the blankets, reading a book. He knew damn well that seeing him reading would turn Logan on.

"Hey, baby," Remus smirked, getting up, revealing he was only in his boxers. Logans breath stopped. He wanted Remus so bad at that moment.

Remus grabbed his hips and Logan immediately kissed him, already trying to take his shirt off.

"You're so eager," Remus chuckled, helping Logan strip. Logan took control, pushing Remus onto the bed and climbing onto his lap.
"I know we just did this the other night, but I need you so damn bad," Logan breathed, grinding against Remus' lap roughly, kissing him hungrily.

Remus loved how eager Logan was, his hands on the others waist and lifting him up a bit, biting his bottom lip. Logan gladly allowed him entrance and moaned softly into the kiss.

"No messing around, fuck me right now," Logan breathed. Remus was happy to oblige, flipping them over and yanking Logans pants and boxers off, spreading his legs and licking his lips.

~skip to after prep cause I'm lazy~

"Ready?" Remus smirked.
"Yes," Logan nodded. Remus slowly pushed in, soaking in the loud moan Logan let out as he attempted to cover his face with his arm.

Soon the room was filled with the sound of Logans moans, Remus' groans and skin on skin as Remus thrusted into the other, faster and harder.

When they both came, Remus kissed Logan, the kiss messy.

"Fuck I love you," Remus groaned softly. Logan smiled tiredly. He had ready been a bit tired and was now exhausted, his voice raw and throat a bit sour.

"Sleep now, clean later," Logan mumbled as Remus carefully pulled out and flopped down beside him. Logan turned over and snuggled into him as they both fell asleep.

Janus went to wake Remus the next morning, sighing when he saw the two naked boys, cuddled together under the blankets.

"Wake up, asshole," Janus said, poking Remus' face. Remus mumbled in response, holding Logan closer. "Hey...hey wake up," Janus poked him again.

"Go away," Remus mumbled, swatting Janus'hand away.
"No. Wake up," Janus kept poking him.

"You're annoying," Remus groaned, opening his eyes.
"Get up, we have work to do," Janus said rolling his eyes.
"Stop talking, I'm tired," Logan mumbled, burying himself deeper under the covers.
"Great, you woke up the most adorable thing ever," Remus yawned and sat up.

"G-gah! Logan!" He suddenly gasped. Janus'eyes widened as he backed away. He could see movement under the blankets, right by Remus' crotch.

"O-oh fuck," Remus groaned softly, not caring if Janus was still there.

Janus left pretty quickly after that.

"Did it work?" Logan asked, crawling out.
"Yep," Remus smiled and kissed his boyfriend. "Now we might as well get up,"

Sorry I've been absent, I was 'camping' with my mom and her friends. Is say 'camping' because we were in a trailer in the walmart parking lot

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you guys
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜