91. intrulogical smut

Blowjobs, stress

Tell me if I missed any

It wasn't a secret that Remus was always horny. He often would flirt and tease the others, hoping at least ONE would do something to him.

It was late in the afternoon and Logan was working at his desk. His tie was loose around his neck and his hair was a bit messy. He was exhausted.

Remus entered the room and saw this. He went over to Logans chair, sliding his hands along Logans shoulders.
"You're working so hard," he whispered. "Why don't you let me help you relax?"
"What did you have in mind?" Logan asked softly. Remus smirked and went around the chair, kneeling in front of Logan. He looked up at him with 'innocent' eyes.

"A-alright," Logan said softly. Remus smiled and unbuckled his belt, pulling the front of Logans pants and boxers down enough for his half hard member to pop out. Remus licked his lips, gently stroking Logan.

"I'm going to make you feel good," Remus purred before taking the tip into his mouth. Logan moaned softly, bucking his hips into Remus' mouth. Remus smirked and started bobbing his head, taking more in slowly. He moaned softly when Logan thrusted into his mouth a bit

"Fuck...Remus I'm close," Logan groaned, panting softly. Remus smirked, going all the way down and grazing his teeth along it while he went back up. Logans hand was in his hair, and he forced Remus down again as he came, making Remus choke slightly, though the dirty side liked it. Remus pulled out and swallowed, licking his lips happily.

"T-Thank you, Remus," Logan stuttered. Remus giggled and moved up onto Logans lap and kissed him.
"No problem~" he purred smirking.

I know it's short, but I've had this in my drafts for so long so I wanted to get it out before I forgot

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you guys
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜