3. Roman&Virgil&Patton 🍑

Top- Roman
Middle- Patton
Bottom- Virgil

Contains
Blowjob
Threesome
Dirty boys doing dirty things

Patton skipped down the stairs as normal, hugging Roman from behind.
"Morning Padre," Roman said without looking up, but Patton could hear the smile in his voice.
"Morning! Wheres Virgil?" Patton asked.
"In his room still," Roman said, turning to kiss Patton gently.
"We should surprise him," Patton said smiling. Roman read his mind and smiled.
"Good idea," he said, smiling back. The two went up the stairs to Virgils room.

"Virgil," Patton said softly, opening the door.
"Go away," Virgil groaned from his bed. "I'm not in the mood to eat,"
"Fine, we'll just eat you," Roman said, as of it were the most normal thing ever. Virgil shot up in his bed, staring at his boyfriends.
"No way," He said shaking his hea.d
"Aw, cmon Virgil," Patton said. "It'll be fun!"
"F-fine..." Virgil muttered.

Roman shut the door and Patton sat behind Virgil, starting right away by attacking his neck with kisses and lovebites. Virgil secretly loved the feeling, even though he insisted he didnt. But the two larger sides knew the truth. They knew he was just defiant.

Roman sat in front of Virgil and kissed him. Patton put his hands up Virgils shirt and pulled it off. Roman smirked and pulled his own shirt off. He always loved how Virgil looked at him.

Virgil was always embarrassed by his body, because Roman and Patton looked so much better. But they always insisted he was beautiful, even if he didn't believe it.

Patton licked his lips, kissing Virgils neck and shoulders. Virgil leaned back a bit against Pattons chest. Roman bit his lip, smirking as he pulled Virgils pants off.
"Roman, Patton," Virgil whined softly, starting to beg for them. The two smiled, and Patton stroked up and down Virgils sides. The touch made Virgils heart flutter.

Patton was busy stretching Virgil while Roman slowly jerked himself off, looking at the look on Virgils face. Virgil looked up at Roman for a moment, caught slightly off guard by the look of pure lust in Roman's eyes.
"You ready baby?" Patton whispered in Virgils ear, making him shiver. Virgil nodded and Patton pulled his fingers out, lining up to thrust inside. Roman lifted Virgils chin up and kissed him, surprised when Virgil brolenthe kiss to suck Roman's dick.
"Ahh, fuck Virgil," Roman groaned, running his fingers through Virgils hair and tugging gently. Patton pushed in slowly, making Virgil moan.

Once Virgil was used to Pattons dick inside him, Patton started thrusting harder. The moans coming out of Virgils mouth were like music to his boyfriends ears.
"Scream my name," Patton hissed in Virgils ear.
"Patton! Ahh!" Virgil cried, moaning louder as Patton hit the right spot. "Right there! Please harder!" Birgil begged. Roman smirked and got up behind Patton.

Patton glanced back, and moaned softly and Roman teasingly put his dick against his entrance.
"I'm not s-stretched yet, Ro," Patton mumbled.
"You'll be fine," Roman whispered as he pushed in. Patton moaned again, louder.

After a moment, Roman went a but harder. Patton had his hands on Virgils waist, slamming into him, too. Virgil was on his hands and knees and felt Patton start to slide down against his back.

"R-Roman," Patton moaned out. Virgil felt a knot in his stomach and was surprised he'd lasted this long.
"I-im c-close," he managed to say.
"M-me too," Patton gasped.
"You're not allowed to cum until I do, baby boys," Roman said. He reached up, grabbing Virgils hair like he knew he liked.
"Ro, please!" Virgil cried. "Let me cum!"

Roman only shook his head. Patton suddenly moaned louder, and Roamn smiled, knowing what he'd found. He thrust into the spot again, loving the loud moans and cries.

"R-Roman! God, please let me cum!" Patton whined, gasping.
"Not yet," Roman groaned, making Patton whimper once more.
"Please, Ro!" Virgil breathed, who was so close.

Roman thrust a few more times before cumming inside Patton.
"Ok,"

Patton moaned, cumming inside Virgil. Virgil looked the feeling and came onto the sheets. Roman pulled out of Patton, who slowly pulled out of Virgil. Virgil collapsed onto the bed and took a few deep breaths.
"God, everytime we do this, it gets even better," Roman breathed. Virgil out a soft whine, pushing himself up.
"Aw, are you ok baby?" Patton asked, rubbing Virgils back gently. Virgil nodded and groaned quietly.
"I-im ok," he muttered. Patton pulled him closer, so he was on his lap.
"Its ok to tell us you're sore, we wont be mad," Patton told him softly.
"I'm fine," Virgil said.

Roman moved behind Virgil, hugging them both.

Extra

Logan sat on the couch, working when he heard a loud moan. He rolled his eyes and put his earbuds in, turning on his music. He smiled, laughing in his head at the three sides upstairs. He was used to this by now, and usually went to hang out with Deciet and Remus during it