82. roceit fluff

Slight angst

I dont know how to explain it, but Roman thinks he isnt important that that they don't need him

"Stop lying to us!" Patton cried to Roman. "We just want to help you, but you won't tell us what's going on,"
"Because you won't understand!" Roman snapped as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I got this," Janus said softly, stepping forwards. "Don't move," he commanded. Roman listened, though he was reluctant. Janus put hisnhand on the sides head. "Tell us the truth,"

"I want to die...I'm not important here. You guys don't need me," Roman said with a blank stare. Janus was so shocked, he stepped back and let Roman go. Roman lurched forwards, gasping for air. Patton was in tears, hands clapped over his mouth.

"Princey," Virgil mumbled, tears filling his eyes
"Brother..." Remus muttered.
"W-whats wrong?" Roman asked nervously. Janus practically threw himself onto Roman, hugging him tight.
"You are so important to all of us, we all love you so much," he whispered. Roman wrapped his arms around the lying side, not knowing what was going on that much.

It hut him like a ton of bricks. And he broke down in tears.
"I-I'm sorry," he sobbed, falling to his knees. "I'm so sorry,"
"Roman, don't cry, please," Janus whispered kneeling down. "I hate seeing you so upset,"
"I'm a horrible person..." Roman muttered as tears kept falling from his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up!" Janus snapped. "You don't understand how important you are! How much I love you, you stupid little fucker!" With that, he leaned forwards and kissed Roman. "Never...never ever say that you arent important ever again," he whispered when he pulled back. Roman was still in shock from the kiss.

"Let's leave then alone," Logan said, gwen toy pushing the other three from the room. Janus looked at Roman, smiling weakly at the shocked look.

"Y-you...you kissed...kissed me," he mumbled.
"I'm sorry, was I too much? I don't want to come on too strong," Janus said quickly. Roman smiled softly and grabbed his gloved hands, pulling him close and kissing him again, hand gently cupping his cheek.

"I love you too," he whispered smiling softly.

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!

I'm currently trying to post all the drafts, after this I have 4 left