108. Thomas X Virgil

I've been meaning to do this, because I find the ship literally ADORABLE

Roman being a bit of a jerk
Remus saying something perverted

I dont think theres any others

(Ok so like, in my head, they're all friends who work together with these videos. So physical contact between Thomas and the sides is possible)

Virgil often caught himself staring at Thomas while he spoke. He never understood it, but something about being near the host made him feel... safe. And calm. Like as long as they were together, nothing could go wrong

"Hey, Patton?" Virgil asked, opening the bubbly boys door and peeking inside.
"Yeah?" Patton asked looking up from what he was reading.
"Um...i-i need your help with something," Virgil said shyly. He closed the door behind him and sat beside the other. Patton waited patiently for Virgil to speak.

"When...when I look at Thomas, I feel relaxed...and I keep catching myself staring at him. I feel like with him around, I'm safe," Virgil tried to explain what he felt.

Patton giggled.
"Virgil, I think you have a crush on Thomas," he smiled. Virgil blushed.
"W-what? How?" He almost cried.
"Crushes are something you can't control, Virg. You don't really have a say in the topic, your heart decides for you. And I think after Thomas helped you out so much, you started having feelings for him,"

Sometimes Patton got sick of being the only one that understood feelings like this. Roman knew love, but he didn't understand that small gestures are just as sweet and wonderful as the big ones. Logan didnt understand them at all, and tended to repress his emotions alot. And Virgil hated having feelings. He knew sadness and pain, stress anger. But he didnt really understand happiness and love. He didnt get happy or good emotions

"I don't want to have a crush...I don't like this," Virgil mumbled.
"Virgil, I know it's a bit scary, but feelings are normal. You have the option into ignore it...but itll only hurt you more in the long run," Patton gold him, gently holding the others hands. Virgil sighed and nodded.

"If I were to...c-confess...what would you advise I do?" Virgil asked softly.

"Pull him to another room, tell him to close his eyes, drop butt naked and stand infront of him! He won't be able to resist!" Remus said, suddenly showing up.
"No!" Virgil and Patton both cried. Virgil was as red as Roman's sash, maybe even more red.

"Aw~ cmon," Remus whined with a big (fake) pout.
"I am NOT doing that," Virgil growled. "I'll figure it out on my own, thanks Pat," Virgil stood and walked away.

"Are you guys ok? We heard screaming," Roman asked, walking over with Logan in tow.
"Remus suggested something gross," Virgil mumbled shrugging. "Actually, I need your help, Roman," Virgil grabbed the fanciful sides arm and pulled him away. Logan seemed confused but disnt question it as he went to make sure Patton was ok and that Remus wasnt bothering him.

"You have a crush on Thomas?!" Roman practically cried.
"Say it louder, I don't think everyone heard you," Virgil said sarcastically.

(Sassy Virgil is fucking amazing)

"Ok but why Thomas?" Roman asked.
"I-I don't know! You think I wanted this?! Thomas is...THOMAS! You seriously think he's like boring old...well me?" Virgil groaned.
"Virg, you're an absolute oblivious idiot," Roman sighed in disappointment. "Thomas likes you, too,"
"What? No he doesnt," Virgil argued.
"Yes. He. Does," Roamn said, louder then necessary. Virgil sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, its not like I'm gonna tell him anyways," Virg shrugged.
"You wont. But I will!!" Roman got up and ran down the stairs to find Thomas.
"Roman! Don't you fucking dare!!" Virgil screamed, chasing after the creative side.
"Thomas!!!! Virgil has to tell yo something!!!" Roman called smiling wide.
"What's up, guys?" Thomas asked, looking up
"Shut up shut up shut up!" Virgil hissed, covering Roman's mouth roughly. "Sorry for the interruption, Thomas,"

"No no, it's fine. Cmon, tell me what's so important," Thomas urged.
"Uh...no it's ok, it's not that important," Virgil chuckled nervously and pulled Roman away.

Roman pied Virgils hand away from his mouth smiling wide.

"Virgil has a crush on you!" He said smiling. Virgil kicked Roman where it hurt, making him double over in pain, groaning before he fell over.
"Asshole!" He screamed, tears pricking his eyes as he ran up to his room. Thomas was shocked at first but quickly went to follow Virgil, stepping over Roman.

Virgil slammed his door shut and leaned against it as tears fell from his eyes. He didnt want Thomas to know. Now the host would think he was a freak or something.

"Virg...can I come in?" Thomas asked softly, knocking on the anxious boys door.
"G-go away," Virgil choked out.
"Virgil, cmon. Just let me in. I want to talk to you,"

When Virgil didnt make any move to get up and open the door, Thomas slowly knelt down, putting a hand on the door.
"Virgil?... Do you wanna build a snowman?" Thomas called. "Cmon, leta go and play,"

"I never see you anymore," Virgil sang back with a small smile.
"Come out the door," Thomas smiled.

Virgil chuckled softly and opened the door finally. Thomas shuffled in and hugged Virgil.
"I like you too, Virgil," Thomas whispered.

Virgil pulled away from the hug and stared at Thomas in shock. Thomas smiled nervously. Virgil was just staring at him, eyes wide with shock and confusion.

"Virgil...?"

Virgil answered by leaning forwards and kissing the other gently. Thomas kissed back, putting his hand on the other cheek to gently pull him closer. Neither of them meant for it to get heated, but soon Virgil was on his back, Thomas on top of him and slipping his tongue into th others mouth.
"T-Thomas," Virgil whispered. "W-what if someone catches us?"
"Then they catch us," Thomas whispered back, continuing to kiss Virgil, moving to his neck and biting him gently. Virgil moaned softly, not even trying to push Thomas away.

Why would he? He loved the feeling of Thomas on top of him, kissing him and touching him.

Ending it here

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love ya lots
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜