13. LAMP/CALM 💖

Poly ship with the light sides

Top- Logan
Middle- Roman and Virgil
Bottom- Patton
(Logan is the top, Roman is middle top being bottom to Logan but top to the other two, Virgil is bottom middle like bottom to Logan and Roman but top to Patton so a switch and Patton is a bottom)
Ok so basically, Logan is the tallest, Roman is a bit shorter then him, Virgil is half a foot shorter then Roman and Patton is a few inches shorter then Virgil.
Virgil and Patton have a cute relationship, mostly cuddles and tickles as you will see, while Roman is a huge flirt and Logan loves it.

Virgil and Roman have a teasing relationship, one they both know us just jokes. They still love eachother.

Is there such thing as a fluffy smut? If so, that is what this is

"Virgil, stop," Patton giggled as Virgil tickled him. "Stop!" He squealed again, laughing. Logan was watching and smiled. Roman came up from behind Logan, wrapping his arms around Logans shoulders, kissing his cheek.

"I'm bored," Roman mumbled, his face nuzzled in Logans neck.
"Well, what do you want to do, princey?" Logan asked, still watching Virgil and Patton.

"I dont know," Roman said, moving around the couch. He sat on Logans lap sideways, kissing him.

"Ewwww," Virgil teased.
"EwWwW," Roman mocked back, sticking his tongue out at Virgil.

"Guys, cmon," Logan said as he ran his fingers through Roman's hair. "No fighting,"

"Or what?" Roman whispered.
"Or you'll be punished," Logan growled in Roman's ear, smirking as he shivered slightly.

"Sounds fun," Roman whispered, licking his lips.

"Well then," Logan chuckled.

"Go away if you're gonna be doing anything dirty, perverts!" Virgil said. He had Patton laying on his chest, both laying on the big couch.

"No," Roman said, still on Logans lap. "First you two have to stop being adorable,"
"Never gonna happen," Patton said, burying his face in Virgils chest.

"They dont know how to do anything other then be cute apparently," Logan said, smiling as Pattons head shot up.

"Yes we do!" He whined.
"Then prove it," Roman said smirking.

"How?" Virgil asked, narrowing his eyes at Roman. He turned red as Roman licked his lips.

"I have a few...ideas," Roman said. He got off Logan lap, going over to Patton and Virgil. Roman lifted Patton up, holding him against his chest as he kissed the smaller boys neck.

"R-Ro," Patton whispered, biting his lip nervously. Roman smirked, running his hand up Patton shirt.
"Hey, hes mine," Virgil whined, trying to get Patton from Roman.
"Nuh uh," Logan said, somehow suddenly sitting behind Virgil, hands slowly going up his shirt. "Dont be grabby, baby,"

Virgil let out a soft whine, loving the touch Logan gave him. Patton had given up on trying to stop Roman, and was letting him have his way.

"Logan," Virgil moaned softly as Logan teased his nipples. Logan just chuckled in his ear, licking his lips as he watched Roman and Patton.

"I-I..." Patton said, wanting to tell them all something. He went quiet not knowing what to do.
"What's wrong, baby?" Roman asked softly, kissing his neck still.

"Dont go too far, Roman," Virgil said sternly. "Hes the only virgin of us all,"

"Oh," Roman muttered. "I'm sorry, love, I forgot,"

"I-its ok," Patton said, smiling as Roman let him go. Logan did the same to Virgil, just sitting with his arms around the smaller ones waist.

"Well..." Virgil said shyly, turning to look up at Logan. "What should we do now?"

"Cuddle pile!" Patton said excitedly.
"Sounds nice," Roman said smiling. Virgil nodded and stood, dragging Logan up. They went to Pattons room since his bed was the biggest, even though he was the smallest of the 4. Logan and Roman sat with Virgil and Patton snuggled between them, all talking softly. Patton fell asleep quickly, Virgil slowly following.

"Goodnight love," Roman whispered in Virgils ear, kissing his cheek. Virgil smiled softly and fell asleep.
"Goodnight Roman," he said, yawning before falling asleep. Roman smiled at Logan, who had a sleeping Patton wrapped up in his arms.
"We have the cutest boyfriends," Roman said smiling. Logan nodded in agreement, kissing Patton head.

"We most definitely do,"

"No way, Deciet is WAY cuter then those two," a voice said. Roman shot up in surprise, stopping to make sure he hadn't woken Virgil.
"Remus!" Roman hissed when he saw his brother. "How many times have we told you to knock!?"

"I dont know...alot,: Renus said, crossing his arms. "But I just HAD to see this,"

"Get out!" Roman groaned, rolling his eyes. Remus snapped, and Deciet peeked in.
"Deciet, these two dorks think they have the cuter boyfriends," Remus said. Deciet wrapped his arms around Remus, smiling.
"No way," Deciet said. "I'm way cuter,"

"See? That's what I said!" Remus laughed.

"You are going to wake them, shoo!" Logan said, trying to gesture the two away. Finally, they did and Logan and Roman laid down. They were holding hands over their small sleepy boyfriends and smiled at eachother.
"Love you," Roman said smiling.
"Love you too," Logan said.

Ok not gonna lie, when I first heard about LAMP I was super confused. Like, wait what does it start for? I kept thinking none of them have A or M names. Then I realized
Logic, Anxiety, Morality, Princey. And CALM is
Creativity, Anxiety, Logic, Morality. I'm really stupid 😂