139. intruality smut

Blowjobs
Being heard/caught
In the kitchen
Remus. It's just Remus

Patton held Remus' cup of tea.
"Blow," he said, holding the mug out a bit. Remus smirked and dropped to his knees eagerly. Patton went red.

"The tea, Remus," he said quickly. "Remus!"

Remus grabbed the front of Pattons pants, tugging the down and closer, licking his lips. Patton breath hitched as he felt the other palming him gently.
"Cmon, daddy~" Remus smirked. Patton tried to not let out any noises, since they were in the kitchen and everyone was upstairs.

Just their luck the second Remus took Patton into his mouth, Virgil came down the stairs.
"Morning, pops," he said absently, flopping onto the couch.
"M-morning kiddo!" Patton chirped. He covered his mouth with one hand, the other gripping the counter. Remus smiled and teased the slit with his tongue, loving the soft moan Patton let out, even if it were muffled by his hand.

"You good in there, Patton?" Virgil called.
"Yep!" Patton said, quickly covering his mouth again as Remus started taking in more and sucking gently.

"Remus...Virgil is right there," Patton breathed
"You better be quiet then~" Remus teased before taking Patton back into his mouth and scooting closer, taking in more. Soon he was deepthroating the other.

Patton moaned louder then he meant to when he came. Virgils head shot up, looking at the father figure in complete shock.

Remus stood, pulling Pattons pants up and kissing him gently. Virgil watched that, totally confused and shocked.

"What the fuck?!" He screamed

There was a TikTok about the beginning and it randomly popped into my head so I had to do it

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love ya
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜