14. Patton 💙

Cutting
Self hate
Blood warning
Depressed Patton

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID!

Those words flooded into Pattons head.
Stupid. Annoying. Useless.

"Maybe Deciet wasnt so bad,"
That's what Logan had said earlier. Patton had pretended it didnt hurt...but it did. It really hurt.

"Just shut up!" Patton sobbed, clutching his head with both hands. "Just shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!"

"Pat?" Virgil called from outside his room. Patton went silent. "Patton, are you ok?"
"Go way," Patton said. Virgil tried to open the door, but Patton had already locked it.
"Patton, cmon, let me in," Virgil said
"I said go away!" Patton yelled. Virgil finally left, and Patton laid on his bed crying for what felt like forever.

"Aw, how sad," Deciets voice said. "Looks like happy pappy Patton finally broke,"

"What do you want?" Patton asked, wiping away his tears.
"To help, of course," Deciet said smirking.
"Go away, I dont want your help," Patton said angrily.
"Fine. Dont say I didnt try to help," Decoet sunk out, and Patton tried to calm his breaths. After awhile, he cracked his door open and peeked out.

He bolted for the bathroom, locking the door as soon as he was inside. Patton slid down the bathroom door, tears streaming down his cheeks. Finally, he pulled himself up and stumbled to the sink. He stared into the mirror. At his flaws.

His sadness
His pain
His hatred for himself

"I cant do it anymore," Patton whispered to himself. "They're better without me around," Patton glanced around, his eyes falling on a blade. He didnt question why it was there and carefully picked it up. He sliced his arm. Then again. And again. The blood dripped onto the counter.

It hurt so much, but Patton didn't care.

"Patton!" Voices screamed. Patton froze. "Patton get out here right now!" Patton put the blade down, panicking because he didnt know what to do. After he washed as much of the blood away, he peeked out of the bathroom. Virgil slammed the door open. Patton jumped back in fear, covering his arms the best he could.

But Virgil saw.

And he was angry.

"What the hell, Patton," Virgil snapped.
"I'm sorry," Patton sobbed. "I'm sorry, I just-"
"No, Patton, thisnisnt something you can just apologize for and it be better!" Virgil interrupted. "You cut yourself, and I dont even know why,"

"Because of...all of you! You just pretend I'm not there some times, and ignore me. You say to just ignore me, because what I have to say isn't important enough," Patton cried. "Over and over again, you treat me like...I'm just gonna say it. You treat me like shit!"

Virgil was taken aback by Patton cussing. "No we don't," he said.
"Yes you do! Just today with saying Deciet was better then me. The episode we turned into puppets, saying I just yell out random things and to ignore me!" Patton said, getting angrier. Virgil knew Patton was right. The others never listened to the moral side. To them, he was always a silly, playful idiot it seemed.

"I'm sorry, Patton," Virgil whispered. "I'm sorry, we never should have said those things about you. You are so important to us, and you are what makes Thomas the best person he can be, ok?"

"Ok," Patton said softly, wiping his eyes.
"Now come on, let me fix you up,' Virgil said as he helped Patton up. Patton sat on the bathroom counter as Virgil cleaned his arms and wrapped them.

"You sure you're doing it right?" Roman said cautiously
"Yes, I'm sure. I know what I'm doing," Virgil said, a but frustrated

"Is everything alright in here?" Logan asked, stepping inside.
"Yes, both of you out," Virgil said.

"Well, Thomas needs to talk to you Patton and I, Virgil. Please be quick with what you are doing,"

"Put your hoodie on," Virgil said softly as he finished up. "Just so Thomas doesnt worry too much,"

"Thanks Virgil," Patton said, hugging his around his neck. Virgil smiled softly and hugged him back.
"Cmon, let's go," he helped Patton down and they went to talk to the others

Ok but hear me out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Patton was the most depressed of the sides. With how the others treat him sometimes, I'd be depressed too. I could easily see him hanging out with Deciet and Remus, since they're actually nicer to him sometimes.

Anyways, yeah, hope you enjoyed!