48. Sleepxiety

Requested

Slight abuse
Unsympathetic Roman(?)
Unreturned love (can't remember what it is call sorry)
Tell me any I missed

During the video, Roman couldn't stop looking at Virgil. He had a huge crush on the emo, but was nervous for once in his life. But Virgil had no interest in the prince character.

"Well, I'm off to bed," Virgil said yawning.
"But it's only 10pm," Roman said.
"Yeah. And I'm exhausted. Goodnight," Virgil went to his room and took off his makeup, getting into sleep shorts and a baggy hoodie. He flopped onto his bed and got comfortable.

He struggled to fall asleep for awhile, but eventually did. But he had nightmares all night. He shot up in bed, sweating and crying, his breathing heavy.

"Virg, you ok?" A soft voice said. Virgil looked at the door, seeing Remy. Virgil shook his head and Remy sat on the bed by his feet.

"What happened?" Remy asked.
"I-I was having nightmares," Virgil mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. "I'll be fine though,"

"Want to talk about it? Maybe I can help you out a bit," Remy said with a small smile.
"I-I guess," Virgil said softly. He pulled his knees to his chest and Remy moved a bit closer.

"I was in...in the woods and...it was really dark. I was looking for someone. I could hear them screaming, Roman Patton and Logan. They needed me. I needed to save then," Tears stung his eyes again as he remembered. "B-but no matter how hard I tried, I couldnt find them. I couldn't save them. They were screaming in pain and in fear, a-and I couldn't help them,"

Remy took the now sobbing boy into his arms and held him close.
"Shh, it's ok, it's ok," Remy whispered lovingly. "I got you, you're safe. The others are safe,"

When they finally pulled apart, Virgil smiled a tiny bit.
"Thanks Remy...I really needed that," he said wiping his cheeks.

They sat talking for a bit until Virgil fell asleep again. Remy laid beside him and smiled at the little emo, sleeping peacefully.

Remy fell asleep too, waking up when he felt something move in his arms. He opened his eyes and saw a messy head of dark brown hair, his face in his chest. Remy smiled softly, gently kissing Virgils head.

"R-Rem?" He mumbled softly, looking up
"Yeah?" Remy said softly, smiling gently. Virgil leaned up and kissed Remy's cheek.
"Thanks for helping me last night," Virgil said softly smiling. Remy was frozen, face red.
"Y-yeah, no problem," he said softly. Virgil sat up and that was when Remy saw what Virgil was wearing. He blushed harder at the really short shorts.

Virgil glanced back, biting his lip slightly as he smiled.
"What're you looking at?" Virgil asked smiling.
"N-nothing," Remy said quickly standing up. "I'll let you change alone," he quickly left, shutting the door. Virgil smiled softly to himself and changed into his normal ripped black skinny jeans, light purple shirt and his sweater.

Downstairs, Remy was in his typical white shirt, leather jacket and jeans. And oddly, Virgil found the leather jacket really hot on this particular day.

"Hey, how'd you sleeps night?" Roman asked Virgil.
"Eh, pretty good after Remy helped me," Virgil shrugged.
"Wait, what do you mean," Roman asked slowly.
"I was having nightmares and Remy helped me get back to sleep. It was nice," Virgil said casually.

"Did he...like...sleep in your room?"
"Yeah, why?" Virgil was completely oblivious to the fact that Roman liked him.

"Uh...well, I'm glad Remy was there to help you," Patton said quickly, seeing Roman getting a bit upset. "Now let's eat some pancakes!"