4. Moxiety 💙/💖

Warning
contains
Cutting
Mention of past abuse/current abuse
Panic attacks
Blood
Violence
Rape

Virgil sat on his bed, scared that Remus or Deciet would come back and take him back to the dark side and use him again.

Patton was on the couch with Logan and Roman, when he noticed Virgil wasnt downstairs yet.

"Kiddo, you in there?" He called, knocking softly on Virgils door.
"Yeah..." Virgil called. "You can...come in,"

Patton slowly opened the door and saw instantly how sad Virgil looked. Patton sat beside him and gently lifted his head. The action sent fear through Virgils body and he pulled away from the touch. Patton quickly retracted his hand and looked at Virgil in worry.

"I'm fine," Virgil said before Patton could say anything.
"Kiddo, I'm sorry," Patton said softly. He moved his hand slowly towards Virgils, and smiled softly when Virgil grasped his hand.

"No...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pulled away," Virgil said softly.
"Did I scare you?" Patton asked.
"No...its just...my past, and how it scares me," Virgil said slowly, pulling his knees.tighter to his chest. Patton moved, sitting beside Virgil. He rested his head gently on the anxious sides shoulder, still holding his hand.
"I'd never hurt you, you know that, right?" Patton asked softly. He felt Virgil interlock their fingers and nod.

Shortly after, Virgil fell asleep. Patton smiled softly at the adorable side and gently laid him down. At that moment, he noticed Virgils sweater sleeve had lifted up, just enough to expose the deep scars on his wrists. Patton gasped softly, and gently took Virgils arm in his hands, pulling the sleeve up a bit more. He covered his mouth, tears stinging his eyes as he dropped Virgils arm gently beside him.
"Damn it," he muttered to himself, standing up. Patton went to the kitchen, wiping his tears away quickly before Roman or Logan saw them.

"What's wrong, Pat?" Roman asked when he saw Patton.
"Nothing," Patton said cheerily. Roman eyed him suspiciously.
"Did something happen with Virg?" He asked. Paton shook his head, his brain filled with the sight of Virgils cut wrists.

A bit later, Virgil slowly came.down the stairs. When he did, Patton pulled him into a tight, long hug.
"Pat, are you ok?" Virgil asked, gently holding Patton back.
"Are you?" Patton whispered, nuzzling his neck softly.
"I'm fine, why?" Virgil asked nervously.

Patton gently pulled him to his bedroom, and fear built up inside him, memories of the same thing happening the year before. He dropped to his knees in tears.
"I'm sorry," he gasped, trying to control the sobs. He clutched his hands to his chest, head bowed as he took panicked breaths. Patton dropped in front of him, lifting his face up gently.
"Dont cry," he whispered. "I'm not going to hurt you,"
"W-what are you going to do?" Virgil asked softly, nervous for an answer. He was shocked and terrified as Patton pulled his sleeve up.
"N-no!" Virgil gasped, pulling his wrist away and holding it close to his chest.

"Virgil, let me see it," Patton said as he reached behind him, pulling a first aid kit over to them.
"No," Virgil said shaking his head. Patton sighed and gently but forcefully took Virgils arm again. He pulled the sleeves up and took a clean bandage, wrapping it not too tightly around Virgils arm. Virgil seemed shocked at the action, and stared into Pattons eyes as the moral side wrapped up his arms.
"There," Patton said softly when the job was done. Without thinking, Virgil leaned forwards and kissed Patton lightly. Patton was surprised by it, and Virgil pulled away before he could do anything.

"Thanks," Virgil said before jumping up and running to his room. Patton sat on his carpet for a minute, still frozen in shock. A smile slowly formed as he felt his cheeks.