88. prinxiety

"Pool time!" Patton cheered excitedly, running towards the pool.
"Patton, darling, slow down," Logan gasped, grabbing his boyfriends hand. "Don't run, my dear. You could get hurt,"
"Oh, yeah. Sorry lo," Patton chuckled. "I forgot,"

"Let's swim," Virgil said taking his hoodie off. He had a tank top underneath, showing his muscular arms. Roman turned red very fast.

"Woah..." Roman breathed. Virgil noticed and chuckled, pulling his shirt off too.
"Fuck he's hot," Roman groaned.
"Woah! How are you so ripped?!" Patton gasped.
"Doesnt matter," Virgil smiled and dived into the water.
"Roman, are you alright?" Logan asked, kneeling beside the prince like figure.

"My  boyfriend...is sexy," Roman muttered.
"How did you not already know that? You've been dating for almost 3 months," Logan questioned.
"He doesn't change in front of me and we havent gotten to that place yet, ok?" Roman mumbled.
"Huh. Patton amd I got there months ago," Logan teased.
"Ewww!" Roman cried, covering his ears.
"Sometimes, I wake up to him wanting to ride me," Logan whispered smiling.

Of course, Logan was lying. Patton wasnt ready for that yet, though they did sleep in the same bed and cuddled all night. But Roman thought he was telling the truth.

"Shut up shut up shut up!" Roman cried, jumping up, ripping his shirt off and diving into the water. He swam to where Virgil was 
"You looked shaken, princey," Virgil smiled. "What did Logan say?"
"That he and Patton have had sex," Roman mumbled. "He went into too much detail,"
"Ew!" Virgil whined.
"Right?!"

The two laughed and Virgil gently kissed him.
"If you want...I can show you more tonight," he whispered in Roman's ear, making him shiver.
"I would like that very much," Roman said shyly. Virgil smiled and kissed Roman again. Roman felt his boyfriend grind against him and almost moaned.
"Just know this....I'm top," Virgil growled in his ear before diving down and swimming to the edge, leaving Roman a flustered mess.

But at least he knew he would getlukcy that night, right?

When they got back to their rooms, Virgil almost dragged Roman to his room.
"Virg what are you-" Virgil cut him off by kissing him deeply.
"Shut up and strip," Virgil hissed as he took his shirt off. Roman quickly listened amd pulled his clothes off.

"Are you ready for this?" Virgil asked, kissing Roman gently.
"Yes. It's all I've wanted to do for the past 2 hours,"

"Then get on the bed, pretty boy," Virgil smirked. Roman obeyed, sitting on the bed and watching as Virgil slipped from his shorts and crawled over. Virgil started kissing Roman's neck, listening to the soft excited moans Roman let out. Virgil started to palm him, feeling his hard the prince got so quickly.

Sorry I'm too lazy to write smut right now

"W-wow," Roman panted when Virgil flopped beside him. "That was worth the wait,"
"You're so cute," Virgil smiled and kissed his cheek. "Now why don't we take a nice hot bath and relax?"
"Sounds lovely," Roman yawned a d Virgil chuckled, pulling him up. The two went to the bathroom and took a relaxing bath, Roman snuggled close to Virgil as he started to fall asleep.
"I love you," Roman mumbled.
"I love you too, princey," Virgil smiled and kissed his boyfriends head.

Sorry if you wanted to read smut, I'm just too lazy and tired and sore to focus on writing that much, but I hope you enjoyed anyways and have a great day/night❤🧡💛💚💙💜