Chapter 106: Bendu

~Jinx's P.O.V.~

I stood in the cell, where Maya was being held. She was in a containment field to prevent her from escaping by using the Force. An IT-O interrogation unit droid hovered beside me, prepared to harm Maya if necessary. As soon as Maya's eyes fluttered open, she let out a groan. Her face was already filled with bruises and scars.

"Ah, look who's finally awake." I commented.

"Jinx, please stop this." Maya begged. "This isn't you. I know the real you, sister."

"You don't know me anymore, Maya. I've changed." I retorted.

Maya shook her head. "No, you haven't. You're still the same Jinx I know."

I scoffed. "I'm Ucra now. Jinx was weak."

"No she wasn't. Jinx was strong, one of the strongest people I know." Maya informed me.

"That's a lie. Storm was one of strongest people you know." I retorted.

Maya furrowed her brows. "Was?"

A grin formed on my face. "I spoke to Lord Sidious and he agreed to send Inquisitors after Storm to have her brought back here to be tortured or exterminated, whatever was easier for them. You have a choice to join the Empire or die."

"I'll never join the dark side, Jinx. You know I'd rather die than to join what is meant to be destroyed." Maya shot back.

"Let's see if you will keep saying that after another round with this metalhead." I mentioned. I then turned towards the interrogation droid. "You know what to do. And don't stop until I give the order."

I could sense Maya's fear growing. As the droid made his way towards Maya, I walked out of the cell. Once I was outside Maya's cell, I heard her screams. I felt a pang of pain upon hearing her cries. I did my best to push these emotions away as I walked down the hallway. At that moment, the Grand Inquisitor approached me. "Lady Ucra."

"What is it?" I inquired.

"We located Storm Ca'ana on the planet Atzerri." He began. "She was there with her Jedi friends, Kina Ha, Tarom Ka, and Gida."

I raised an eyebrow. "And where are they now?"

The Grand Inquisitor lowered his head. "They escaped, my lady."

I clenched my fists upon hearing his words. I could feel the anger and hate flow through me as I whipped around to face him. "How could she escape! You were meant to either bring her back here or kill her, not let her escape! I guess I'll have to do this myself!"

With that, I stormed down the hallway and towards Sidious' throne room. As soon as I approached his throne room, I made my way towards his throne, where Sidious sat. Next to him stood Vader. The room was filled with Imperial flags, many royal guards, and with a window behind Sidious' throne.

"Master." I said as I bowed before Sidious. "The Grand Inquisitor informed me that Storm Ca'ana and her Jedi friends escaped their grasp."

"That is quite unfortunate. We cannot allow them escape again." Sidious mentioned.

"I agree, Master. Which is why I volunteer to personally search for Storm Ca'ana and her friends." I offered.

"Do not fail me, Lady Ucra." He warned.

"I shall not. I will find them and bring them in, or kill them if necessary." I assured him.

~Storm's P.O.V.~

There was laserfire everywhere. I stood alongside Areria and my troops, trying to hold back the endless Separatist droids. All of the sudden, my own clone troopers turned on me. Their raised their blasters towards me. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mocax and other troopers dragging Areria away from me. She cried out for help. But instead, I ran in the opposite direction. As I ran through the jungle, I ran into Echo, who wore a horrified look as he saw me.