Chapter 18: The Drall Patriots

Master Allie and I glanced around to see the cave dimly lit with torches on the sides of the cave. There were several narrow passageways filled with boxes that no doubt contained equipment, ammunition, and food. One thing was for certain. This was certainly no ordinary cave...

Master Allie then motioned with her head to follow her. Looks like she knew where to go, or perhaps she saw a Drall, preferably Garthhar, but that was hopeful thinking. What are the odds of him still being here? I then followed Master Allie down one of the passageways. After what felt like hours, we followed the Drall into a room. 

My eyes widened when we walked into the room...it was the same one that I saw in my vision...the one where I discovered the Separatists were helping the Drall Patriots. I turned to Master Allie who seemed to know what I was thinking as she gave me a nod. As soon as we saw more Drall enter the room, Master Allie and I hid behind some boxes.

"How much longer?" I whispered.

"They will be here soon." Master Allie assured me. "Remember Storm, patience."

I nodded. "I know...patience has never been my strong suit."

Master Allie had called CorSec also known as the Corellian Security Force to call us just before we left Coronet City. Currently we were outnumbered, but once the CorSec would get here that would all change. As we waited, Garthhar walked in along with a cloaked figure. Whispers filled the room as the Drall gathered around them.

"Garthhar, who's this?" A Drall asked.

"Have you brought an outsider?" Another asked.

Before Garthhar could answer, the cloaked figure pulled back their hood, and my eyes widened as soon as I saw her face. It was Vorlega...my cousin. I turned to Master Allie as I finally managed to speak. "It's...Vorlega, Vorlega Kryze."

Master Allie raised an eyebrow. "How do you know her?"

"Obi-Wan, Anakin, and I not only faced Count Dooku on Geonosis, but Vorlega as well." I explained.

"I am no outsider, Drall. I am Darth Xochra, an ally to the Separatist." Vorlega introduced herself as she glared at the Drall with her yellow piercing eyes.

"She is the apprentice of Lord Tyranus himself." Garthhar added with an impressed look.

As I kept my eyes on Vorlega, I slowly placed my hand on the lightsaber. Master Allie immediately noticed this as she caught my arm. She gave me a stern look. "Do not engage, Storm."

"I must. This may be the only chance I get to take her down." I protested. "She will not escape from me this time."

I then shot up from my hiding spot, and in that moment, I broke my concentration, accidentally revealing myself to the Drall and to my cousin. All the Drall looked at me in shock. Vorlega wore a grin when she saw me. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my good cousin, Storm Ca'ana."

I mentally groaned. I left out the tiny detail that Vorlega was my cousin to Master Allie, and I had no idea how she looked due to her still being invisible thanks to the Force cloak. However that changed as she broke concentration, giving me a stern look. "She's your cousin?"

I winced. "I may have left a very minor details out..."

"Ah, and you've brought a friend with you. How nice." Vorlega said in a sarcastic tone.

The Drall then raised their blasters, some were armed stun batons. Vorlega pulled her cloak back, revealing her belt, which contained her lightsaber. "This will be fun."

At that moment a group of CorSec forces arrived in the room, surprising Vorlega and the Drall. I smirked. "You never asked how many friends I brought."