Chapter 102: Order 66

~Storm's P.O.V.~

After about three hours, the Separatist army made their way into the forest we were in. We were hiding in the bushes and in the trees, waiting for the army of battle droids and Nosaurians to get closer towards us. I stood in one of the tall hiakk trees with Echo by my side.

"Well this is quite a romantic vacation." Echo teased.

"Well, once the war is over, you can pick what planet we'll live in." I mentioned.

Echo furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

"Once the Clone Wars have ended, I'm leaving the Jedi Order, so we can be together in public." I explained.

"And we can have a family, I mean...that is if you want to." Echo commented.

My smile widened. "Nothing would make me happier, Echo."

Echo's smile grew before he leaned in, planting a kiss on my lips. Once we pulled away the kiss, I then glanced around, seeing that the army was close enough for us to commence our attack. I raised my hand, Areria, who was hiding in the bushes right above us. Areria gave me a firm nod before contacting the others. At once, we jumped out of the trees and out of the bushes, lunging towards the army as I ignited my lightsabers.

"Fire!"

I dodged the laserfire, before swinging my lightsaber towards the nearest droids. Two of the battle droids' heads were decapitated. Echo had my back, blasting the droids and Nosaurians that tried to sneak up from behind. Sirius was by our side, tearing up the droids. Areria was fighting alongside Master Jennir and Tech. Wrecker was tackling droids and Nosaurians alike, tossing them around. Crosshair remained in the tree, firing away at the droids and Nosaurian Separatists around us. Mocax was right by our side along with Hunter. As we fought on, I then sensed something, I didn't know what it was, but it made me look around. I turned to see Mocax with a holoprojector in his hand. He received a hologram of a hooded man that no doubt was Palpatine.

"Captain Mocax, the time has come. Execute Order 66." He ordered.

I furrowed my brows. What was Order 66? Mocax nodded at once. "Yes, my lord."

"And bring Padawan Skikea to me, alive." He demanded.

"Yes, my lord." Mocax confirmed.

Mocax turned to the troops, giving them a nod. Without thinking twice, I rushed towards Areria in an attempt to save her. However, I felt a blast hit my side. I let out a cry as I collapsed onto the ground. I looked up to see the blast was fired from Echo's blaster. I then heard Areria cry out. I watched as several clone troopers dragged Areria out of the forest as she yelled out. "Let me go!"

I watched as my own troops turned their blasters from the Separatist army towards me. Even the Bad Batch had their weapons pointed in my direction. Reluctantly, I raised my lightsabers, prepared to defend myself. However, as the clone troopers fired their blasters towards me, Sirius lunged up in the air, taking all the laserfire that was meant for me. Poor Sirius let out cries of agony before he collapsed onto the ground right in front of me. I could feel his pain through the Force. I fought back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes. Sirius then perished right in front of my eyes.

"Sirius!" I cried out.

"We must retreat!" Master Jennir yelled.

Master Jennir placed a hand around my arm before pulling me towards him, which was enough to make me move. Master Jennir, the rebels, and I then ran from the clone troopers, making our way deeper into the forest. Once we were far enough from the troops, Master Jennir, a Nosaurian rebel medic and I hid in the giant bushes. We had gotten separated from the other Nosaurians. The medic took out his medpac, taking out a bacta patch. The medic let out a few barks.