Chapter 17: Doaba Guerfel

Once we arrived in Corellia, we landed in Coronet City's Spaceport. There I told R3 to stay with the ship unless I contacted him. And with that, I got off, finding Grandma Mangis and Grandpa Boccran. Rather confused to see them here, I approached them.

"Ol'val." I greeted them.

Grandma and grandpa whipped around at my words. Their faces lit up when they saw me.

"Storm? Min Storm!" Grandma exclaimed as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Hey grandma." I said as I pulled away from her hug.

I then turned to grandpa, who was quite happy to see me as well. He gave me a hug as he greeted me. "Turhaya."

Another nickname my grandparents gave me besides Stormy like my father was Turhaya, meaning bright star. As I pulled away from the hug, I noticed they looked worried. Had something happened?

"I'm so happy to see you both...but what are you both doing here?" I questioned.

"Your father..." Grandma hesitated.

Grandpa placed a hand on her shoulder, which allowed her to continue. "...We haven't heard word from him since he left Corellia a year ago."

"You mean when he left to search for Alotren?" I inquired.

Grandpa sighed in grief. "So that's why he left all of the sudden."

"So he hasn't been back since then?" I asked.

Grandma shook her head. "No, we've heard and seen nothing."

I feared something bad happened to him, but I shook off that thought at once. No, dad's strong and smart enough to survive on his own. Besides if anything should happen, I'd feel it through the Force.

"I hope he returns soon." I commented. "I would love to chat with you both some more, however I returned to finish a mission with the Diktat of Corellia."

"Of course. The last thing we wish to do is keep you from your mission." Grandpa commented.

"Mahn uhl Fharth bey ihn valle." I said with a warm smile.

Both grandma and grandpa replied, returning my warm smile. "Mahn uhl Fharth bey ihn valle."

With that we both went our separate ways. I made my way to the palace, where a few guards were guarding the door. As soon as I approached them, they pointed their staffs at me. I didn't flinch as I looked at them. "I'm Storm Ca'ana, a Jedi Knight, who has been appointed by the Jedi Council to the Diktat of Corellia."

The guards kept their staffs pointed at me, not looking convinced. I sighed. Are you kidding me? Before I could speak again, Koltav made his way towards us. "It's alright gentlebeings. She's a friend."

The guards immediately lowered their staffs to their sides, muttering an apology before returning to their posts. Koltav placed a hand on my shoulder, motioning for me to enter.

"Sorry about them...they're new." Koltav apologized.

I waved it off. "Nothing to worry about."

As soon as we were inside, Koltav gently pulled me into an empty hallway before wrapping his arms around me. I immediately relaxed in his embrace.

"I missed you, Min larel." Koltav whispered.

"So did I, my love." I replied before pulling away.

Koltav then placed a hand on my cheek before pulling me in for a kiss. It was just as passionate as the first kiss we shared before going into the arena. Once we needed air, we pulled away, making sure no one was around.