Chapter 89: The Mission to Qiilura

"Yoda, Storm...Come back to us, Yoda and Storm."

My eyes fluttered open. I glanced around to see Master Yoda slowly getting up on his feet. Serenity stood right in front of us. I climbed up to my feet, seeing we were back in the temple on Moraband. 

"Died have we?" Master Yoda questioned. 

"In a way." Serenity replied. 

"Now does our training begin?" Master Yoda inquired. 

"The one you know as Qui-Gon Jinn will commune with you and guide your training. Like us, you shall learn to maintain your consciousness after death. Enlightenment, spirit, balance...There is another Skywalker." Serenity informed us. 

My eyes widened at her words. "There is another Skywalker?"

Serenity turned to face me. "Be aware of the path that lies in front of you, Storm. For you have a path unlike any other Jedi. Your future, your fate is not the same as Master Yoda."

My stomach churned at her words. I don't know whether to be happy or terrified at her words. What did she mean I path a path unlike the other Jedi? I furrowed my brows. "How so?"

"You shall soon see for yourself, young one." Serenity mentioned. 

With that, a bright light surrounded us, and we found ourselves near the ships. R2 and T3-A2 were relieved to see us. They let out curious beeps and whistles. Master Yoda nodded. "Yes, time to go home it is."

I smiled. "Finally, we will return."

We then climbed into our ships, taking off. Once we returned back to Coruscant, Master Yoda and I made our way to one of the gardens outside the Jedi Temple. At that moment, Master Windu, Kina, and Obi-Wan approached us.

"The Council has assembled." Master Windu mentioned.

"They are eager to hear your report." Kina commented.

Master Yoda and I gave each a look before turning back to face them. We knew it was best not to tell them. Besides, who knew if they would believe anything we said about our journey. 

"I'm afraid there's not much to say of our journey." I lied. 

"So nothing significant happened to the both of you out there?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Yes and no. To the end we are coming now." Master Yoda replied.

"Did your journey give you insight on how to win the war?" Master Windu questioned.

"No longer certain that one ever does win a war I am. For in fighting the battles, the bloodshed already lost we have. Yet, open to us, a path remains that unknown to the Sith is. Through this path, victory we may yet find."

"Not victory in the Clone Wars, but a victory for all time." I chimed in.

With that we all headed back inside the Temple. Once we returned into the Temple, Maya, Gida, and Tarom rushed over towards me. They were relieved to see me in one piece.

"Thank the Force, you're all right!" Maya exclaimed. 

"Where have you been?" Tarom asked. 

I glanced over at Master Yoda, who spoke up at once. "On a journey, we have been."  

I nodded. "Yeah, it's nothing to worry about."

Gida, Tarom, Kina, and Maya gave me a suspicious look, not believing our words. Fortunately, Master Yoda changed the subject, allowing them all to focus on something else, which was a relief.