Chapter 70: Obi-Wan's Funeral

Days had passed since the events of Kadavo. Master Yoda suggested that I teach younglings at the temple. And so I decided to take up his offer. I taught some of the clans and today I taught a group of younglings that consisted of Sammo Quid, a male Rutian Twi'lek, Tai Uzuma, a female human, Caleb Dume, a male human, Katooni, a female Tholothian, Ganodi, a female green Rodian, Zatt, a male green Nautolan, Gungi, a male Wookiee, Byph, a male Ithorian, and Petro, a male human from Corellia. Currently, we were in the Room of a Thousand Fountains. The younglings sat on benches, while I stood by a stream.

"The lightsaber is the weapon of a Jedi. But you mustn't always be dependent on it, especially if there comes a time when you may lose your lightsaber or if you are captured." I explained. "You'll need to trust in the Force, not just in your lightsaber. But remember the Force is not a weapon." 

At that moment, a hand was raised in the air. I looked over to see it belonged to Caleb Dume. I gave him a smile. "Yes Caleb?"

"Have you ever lost your lightsaber?" Caleb asked. 

Tai sneered. "That's a stupid question, Dume. She's the famous Storm Ca'ana." 

Sammo nodded. "Yeah, there's no way she would lose her lightsaber." 

"Actually I have. I've also been captured several times." I informed them, shocking most of them. 

"And you managed to escape each time?" Ganodi inquired. 

"Yes, although I've needed the help of my fellow Jedi." I mentioned. 

"When I'm older I won't get caught at all." Petro boasted.

Katooni rolled her eyes at his words. Zatt muttered. "Here we go again..."

"That is wishful thinking, Petro. But it can happen to any Jedi, even to the best." I commented. 

After my teaching session with the younglings was over, I made sure they returned to their rooms before making my way to the front of the Jedi Temple. I saw Areria standing by a pillar near the front of temple. There was a smirk on her face. "Going somewhere, Master?"

"As a matter of fact I am, I have an important meeting with a certain Diktat of Corellia." I informed her. 

Areria's gray eyes widened. "Does that mean you and Koltav are...?"

"Yes, we're back together." I confirmed. 

Areria's face lit up. "Oh Master, that's wonderful news." 

 I then remembered I still hadn't apologized to her about what I had said about her to the Zygerrian Queen. With this in mind, I changed to the subject. "Listen Areria, I'm sorry about what I said to the Zygerrian Queen. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything of the sort."

Areria waved it off. "It's all right, Master. I knew you were using the information you knew of Vahla to your advantage. I know you meant no harm."

Areria's face then fell. She furrowed her brows. "Uh Master, you've got someone who wants to talk to you."

I turned around to see Caleb Dume standing before me. He wore a sheepish smile. "Sorry Master Storm, I was just wondering if you would help me with lightsaber training?"

My smile widened. "Of course, Caleb. One of these days when I have time, we'll practice. How does that sound?"

Caleb's teal blue eyes lit up. "That sounds great!"  

"Good, I'll see you around." I said, giving his shoulder a pat. 

"See you later, Master Storm. I can't wait for our lightsaber training." Caleb replied.