Chapter 61: What Will I Become?

While Anakin rested, Obi-Wan took over, flying the ship, with Areria sitting beside him. Ahsoka and I checked on Anakin, and he woke up startled. Looks like this place had an effect on all of us.

"Where you having a nightmare?" Ahsoka asked.

"Something like that." Anakin replied.

"If you're done napping, I could use a little help here." Obi-Wan advised.

"I'm coming." Anakin said.

I was about to join them, when something pulled me back. The daughter's brother, known as the son, grabbed me and Ahsoka. He held us with an iron grip. He let out a chuckle. "Leaving so soon? Not without this, you won't."

He then opened the hatch from beneath us, taking us both down with him. He then turned into the dark hideous gargoyle as he flew, holding onto us. I heard Anakin yell after us. "Ahsoka! Storm!"

Anakin tried to catch up to us, using the ship, but it was futile. He took off, taking us to a tower. Ahsoka and I were then separated in different cells. My arms were dangling above my head, trapped in chains.

"You can't keep me here forever! You hear me?!" I exclaimed.

"Storm?!"

My head shot up to see Koltav. My heart fluttered. I smiled. "Koltav! How did you get here?"

"Anakin and Obi-Wan told me you were in trouble, so I came as soon as I could." He explained. "I couldn't stand the thought of you in danger."

Koltav then took out my lightsaber before igniting it. He then cut the chains off, freeing me. Once Koltav gave me my lightsaber, I rushed into his arms, giving him a hug. I then felt something sharp prick my neck. I groaned as I stumbled back. "Ow! What have you done?"

"You are mine now." Koltav said. But his voice sounded different.

Koltav then turned into the son, shocking me. I narrowed my eyes. "You do not own me."

I could feel something coursing through my veins. I used all my strength fought back whatever the son put in me. I began to repeat what Dooku taught me. The Force is all around me, it flows in me, and it protects me.

The son narrowed his eyes. "I think you'll see otherwise."

He saw that I still hadn't changed to whatever he wanted, and it shocked him. His jaw dropped. "T-that's impossible."

"I am stronger than you think." I retorted.

A mysterious smile then appeared on his face. "Allow me to show you what your future can be if you don't join me. There are severe consequences."

I scoffed. "Like I'll believe anything you tell me."

"Not tell, but show." He corrected.

He then tapped my forehead. At once, I saw myself wearing black robes, yellow eyes, red skin with black markings, and horns. I was appalled upon seeing this version of myself, I looked like a Dathomirian Zabrak. I watched in horror as I stood alongside Anakin and Jinx, together we killed off Areria, Padmé, Koltav, Echo, Master Allie and several others we knew. Obi-Wan then appeared before me as he cried out. "You were my sister, Storm! I loved Anakin and you as my own siblings!"

The scenery changed to a different place. I couldn't make out where I was, but I saw a handsome man with fair skin, raven black hair, and blue eyes stand in front of me. The man wore elegant clothing I hadn't seen before. He extended out a hand towards me.

"Join me, Storm. I know your true beauty and potential that you have. You'll be a Queen at my side." He urged. "Do you know what they will do to you once they've seen your true self? Come with me. I don't wish to hurt you like they have."