Chapter 75: This Is Getting Personal

With that we made our way to Florrum. Once we were close to the planet, we saw a few Flarestar-class attack shuttles near the cargo ship that Maul and Savage stole. I knew that those shuttles belonged to Hondo's men. Master Gallia used one of the computers to scan the cargo ship.

"We have a match on the cargo ship." Master Gallia mentioned.

"It seems Maul and Savage have picked up a pirate escort." Obi-Wan commented.

"Maybe to unload the stolen cargo." Myda pointed out.

"I'm not sure the pirate Hondo would have an alliance with Maul and his brother." I mentioned.

Master Gallia raised an eyebrow. "So you know this Hondo personally?"

Oh do I ever...That was an understatement. Obi-Wan and I exchanged a look.

"Unfortunately, yes both Storm and I do know him." Obi-Wan replied.

With that, we contacted Hondo through a holoprojector. A hologram of him appeared. He was sitting down in a chair. By the looks of it, Hondo didn't seem to happy.

"Greetings, Hondo." Obi-Wan addressed.

Hondo was taken back by Obi-Wan's words. He furrowed his brows. "Greetings? What kind of menace have you brought to my planet now? First, you lose this system and Grievous comes in, and destroys my entire stronghold, leaving me here to just rummage through the leftovers of my once great empire. And now these two horned men show up. Who are these horny-headed maniacs? They don't seem like normal Jedi."

"Not Jedi, Hondo, Sith." I corrected him. "We tracked them here."

"Ah, I should have known Storm would be with you." Hondo sighed before standing up from his chair. "They just threatened to attack with a group of my men, my own men!"

"Yes, we are looking at them right now, a cargo vessel and three of your starships. They are heading toward you, Hondo." Obi-Wan warned.

Hondo waved his hand. "Dadada, more to the point, are you going to help me when you get here?"

"There's nothing we can do about your men, but we can certainly do something about the Sith." Obi-Wan informed him.

Hondo nodded. "Good. I'll deal with my men. You deal with those tattooed crazies."

"Right." Obi-Wan confirmed.

Hondo looked at me, flashing a smile. "By the way, it's good to see you again, Slayer of Stars."

I rolled my eyes. "Goodbye Hondo."

I then ended the hologram. Once Hondo's hologram was gone, I saw Obi-Wan and the others staring at me. I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Looks like someone has gotten a new fan." Obi-Wan teased.

I groaned. That's just great...Once we landed by a cliff on Florrum, we rushed towards the cliff. There we saw Hondo's men firing their blasters against their traitors. I then sensed a presence behind us. Turning around, I saw Maul and Savage with their red lightsabers in their hands.

"Throwing in with pirates now?" Obi-Wan asked, taunting them. "Oh, how the mighty Sith have fallen."

"Oh Obi-Wan, they've fallen long ago." I chimed in.

Myda, Master Gallia, Maya, Obi-Wan, and I ignited our lightsabers. Maul then lunged towards Obi-Wan, Maya, and me. His lightsaber clashed against Obi-Wan's. Maya and I swung our lightsabers, but Maul was able to deflect them. Meanwhile, Myda and Master Gallia took on Savage. As we fought on, the five of us jumped off the cliff, landing on the ground with ease. However, Savage and Maul quickly followed after us. Maul cornered Obi-Wan, Maya, and me so that our backs were hitting a destroyed ship. Obi-Wan, Maya, and I jumped up onto the ship with Maul right behind us. He extended his lightsaber out towards us. "I have plans, Ca'ana, Kenobi, and you will not stand in my way this time."