Chapter 66: Prince Lee-Char

As time past, we contact Kina, Master Windu, and Master Yoda through a hologram. We were currently explaining to them everything that happened.

"We've lost contact with all clone troopers and Mon Cala soldiers. The Quarren ambushed us. They were ready to attack long before the peace talks came to an end." Master Fisto explained.

"Desperate, the situation is. Reinforce your position, clones, we can..." Master Yoda trailed off.

The hologram then began to fade in and out. I furrowed my brows. "Master, could you repeat that?"

"Are you sending reinforcements?" Master Fisto inquired.

"You're breaking up." Master Windu mentioned.

"We can't hear you." Kina chimed in.

The hologram then vanished, leaving us devastated. Lee-Char turned towards us. "Are they coming?"

"I don't know." Master Fisto said.

"But they know our situation. They must know to send help." Ackbar protested.

"Yeah, but it may take them a while to get here." Anakin mentioned.

"We're gonna have to get ourselves to the surface and get off this rock." I commented.

"I will not leave my people to die." Lee-Char protested.

"With all due respect, your highness, if we stay we all die." Anakin stated.

"We must reach the surface and see if our ship is still there." Padmé suggested.

"The prince will decide our course of action." Ackbar informed us.

"I think it is best for us to try and escape using your ship." Lee-Char advised.

Anakin nodded. "As you wish, your highness. Follow me."

With that we made our way up out of the caves. It was then when we noticed several droids blocking our escape. I mentally cursed. That's just great.

"That's a lot of enemy troops between us and the surface." Padmé pointed out.

"It's no problem. I just hope you're a fast swimmer." Anakin commented.

"Says the boy from the desert planet." Padmé retorted.

I snickered, earning a side glare from Anakin. I merely shrugged, knowing Padmé had a point.

"Are you certain your ship is still there?" Tills asked.

I shrugged. "Well, there's only one way to find out."

"I'll create a diversion so you can get past those patrols." Master Fisto offered.

"All right. Try to get a mini-sub or two. It'll help us speed to the surface." Anakin suggested.

Master Fisto nodded. "No problem."

Master Fisto then swam up. It wasn't long until after he swam up that a sub made its way down towards us. Anakin turned towards his padawan. "Ahsoka, you're up first. Take the prince and Senator Tills."

Ahsoka nodded. "Got it!"

With that, Ahsoka swam up taking Tills and Char with her. Once they went up, two more subs came down. Anakin took Padmé and Ackbar in his, while I took Koltav with me. As we made our way towards the surface, we saw our ship. Koltav pointed towards the ship. "There's the ship."

"And it's still in one piece." I added with a smile on my face.

At that moment, the ship was destroyed right in front of us. Anakin glanced over at me. "You just had to jinx it."