Chapter 87: The Wellspring of Life

We landed on Dagobah, which was filled with swamps and fog. It looked just like when I contacted Master Jinn. Master Yoda and I climbed out at once. T3 let out a few whistles along with R2, both wondering if they could remain in the ship.

"Yes, stay with the ship you may." Master Yoda mentioned. 

"This task is only for Master Yoda and me. We'll be back soon." I assured them. 

With that Master Yoda and I walked through the fog. As we walked, I could sense a strong pull all around us. This place is strong in the Force. Once we reached land, Master Yoda and I sat amongst the strange looking plants and trees.

"Here we are. Ready for our next instruction, Master Qui-Gon." Master Yoda mentioned.

After a few moments, we heard Master Jinn's voice. "Yoda, my old friend, you have come at last. As well as you have, Storm, my dear child.

My smile widened. "Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Is it really you?"

"It is." Master Jinn replied. 

"Losing my mind I am not?" Master Yoda asked. 

"No, my friend. No." Master Jinn assured us. 

"Why have you brought us here?" Master Yoda questioned. 

"Follow the light. The light will be your guide." Master Jinn informed us.

Several small lights approached us at once. We then followed the lights through the forest, Master Yoda spoke up. "Strong this planet is with the Force."

"It is one of the purest places in the galaxy." I added. 

"How are you here?" Master Yoda inquired. 

"I am a manifestation of the Force, a Force that consists of two parts. Living beings generate the Living Force, which in turn powers the wellspring that is the Cosmic Force." Master Jinn explained. 

"Can you show yourself?" I questioned. 

"I cannot. My training was incomplete. All energy from the Living Force from all things that have ever lived, feeds into the Cosmic Force, binding everything and communicating to us through the Midi-chlorians. Because of this I can speak to you now." Master Jinn clarified. 

I was baffled by his words. We then saw the lights land on a tree with no leaves, which was not too far from us.

"See the future, you can?" Master Yoda asked. 

"I exist where there is no future or past." Master Jinn replied. 

"Know you who the Sith Lord is?" Master Yoda inquired.

"I can only show you a place where the answers will be revealed to you." Master Jinn mentioned. 

The lights then showed us to an opening of a huge tree. Master Jinn spoke up at once. "Be wary. Give power to that which you fear, and it will show itself to you."

I exchanged a look with Master Yoda before we went in. Looks like there's no turning back. As we walked in, Master Yoda and I were separated by the thick fog. I turned around, trying to find Master Yoda, but the fog was too heavy. As the fog surrounded me, I saw many images. I narrowed my eyes as I saw many of the Jedi, most of which are my friends perish at the hands of a person with a cloak over their head. They wielded a red lightsaber as they struck them all down. "You will die...You will all die!"

Palpatine's face then appeared before me, making my heart drop. "Join me, Storm. There is no other way. You will be a useful asset. Together we will rule the galaxy, creating a mighty Empire."