Chapter 51: Naexle Dooku

~Storm's P.O.V.~

My eyes fluttered open to find myself in an unfamiliar place. I was stuck in a magnetic containment field without my belt, which meant my lightsaber was missing. It was very cold and rather dark. I scanned the area to find several statues and elegant paintings, and two IG-100 MagnaGuards beside me, holding electrostaffs. Where was I? I then heard that familiar voice, one I didn't want to hear. "Ah, you're awake. Good."

I narrowed my eyes. "Dooku."

I watched as he made his way towards me. Once he stood in front of me, he spoke. "Welcome to my home."

I'm in Dooku's castle on Serenno? This wasn't good, this was very bad. I could feel myself begin to panic. Dooku's home was without a doubt well guarded and without my comlink, the Jedi Council has no idea of where I am. For all they know, I could be dead.

"It's a perfect fit for you, Dooku. It's dark and cold, like you." I retorted.

Dooku kept my eyes on me as he spoke. "Do it."

With those two simple words, the two MagnaGuards raised their electrostaffs and struck me. I let out a scream as the pain of the electricity surged through my entire body. After a long and painful minute, Dooku ordered the MagnaGuards to stand down. I let out a relieved sigh, happy to have some rest. The monster I fought on Devaron then approached Dooku. He knelt before him. "Master, it has been done."

Dooku's eyes lit up. "Well done, Savage."

So that's his name...I should've known Savage was Dooku's new apprentice. I let out a chuckle. "I should have known you have a new messenger servant."

This angered Savage deeply. He stood up and whipped around to face me. "I am not his messenger. I am his apprentice."

I could feel his anger radiating from all around him. An idea then popped into my head. It was a risky plan but if done correctly, I could escape.

"Oooh, is that what he told you?" I taunted. "You're a monster, Savage. Dooku couldn't teach you even if that's what he wanted. You wanna know why? Because you are a brute who has no power!"

Savage let out a growl as he raised his spear. "I'll show you who has power!"

"Enough!" Dooku snapped. "Savage, lower your spear this instant."

"But she said-" Savage protested.

"Now!" Dooku ordered.

Reluctantly, Savage lowered his spear. He muttered to himself as his glowing yellow eyes glared at me. Dooku then turned his gaze towards me. I noticed a twinkle in his eyes, making my stomach churn.

"Nice try, Storm. I'm afraid manipulating Savage won't work this time. But I am glad you are following my footsteps." Dooku praised. "Manipulation is one of my favorite tools. One way or another, I will get you to join me. But I do have hope that you will do it willingly."

"You're delusional if you think I'll join you!" I spat.

Dooku took a step towards me. His face hardened. "You will join me and continue my legacy. You are a Dooku, it is in your blood. Perhaps some time with the MagnaGuards will help you see this."

He then turned around and walked off along with Savage, leaving me alone with the MagnaGuards. They wasted no time in amplifying their power, striking me with pain I didn't know existed. Days turned into weeks and I eventually lost count of how much time I had spent in Dooku's castle. The MagnaGuards would torture me for many hours of the day, leaving me little time to rest. I then heard footsteps heading towards me. I weakly looked up to see Dooku. He normally had no expression while torturing others, but this time he looked pained. I tried not to look to much into it. He was still an evil Sith Lord and the leader of the Separatists.