High school AU

Request by llama208
Thaaaaaaaaaank you!!!

Word count:
1176 wordsssss!!

Fluff

Starring:
The squad Ft. Kal's (shitty) Dad

~~~
The girl with mismatched eyes POV

I bounce down the corridor, past all the staring students.
My hands swing as I follow the signs to the office.

I turn a corner, towards the office, and I see a pale boy in a wheelchair debating with a teacher to get his phone back.

"He has a great point." I call out, and I brush past him and the bewildered teacher.

I reach the main office, and get my timetable from them.

"Welcome to Aurora Academy, Aurora." A lady says, and I turn and leave the office, heading towards English.

~~~

I sit down at the table, sighing, and open my book.
A boy with long, silver hair that's tied in a bun, olive skin and a band-aid in his cheek sits down next to me.

Uh oh.

Before I can say anything, I hear a voice from outside.
"Um, excuse me, I was not skipping class!" There's a long, dramatic sigh, and two girls slink into the classroom, matching scowls on their faces.

One has drawings all over her arms, and black hair that defies gravity.
The other has flaming red hair, a plunging neckline and the shortest skirt ever.

A blond boy in the corner waves them over, and they sit down next to him, grumbling about something.

I look around my class, taking everything in. The exposed brick walls, the huge windows and the vines that creep outside.

I think of my old school, my old home in Octavia city. I think of my parents divorce, and how my Dad has dragged me all the way out here.

"Aurora!" A voice calls, and I snap to attention.

"I'm sorry, What was the question again?"

The teacher sighs, and rambles on about something.

I notice the guy sitting next to me keeps staring at me out of the corner of his pretty violet eyes.

"Hello? You should be working." I tell him.

"But-"

"No buts! Do. Your. Work."

He sighs and scribbles something on his paper, tears it and hands it to me.

'I did my work'

I shoot him a look that I wish could kill, and pay attention to what the teachers saying.

"You will all be working in groups for the English assignment."

"The English what now?" I mutter.

"And no, before you ask Scarlett, you cannot choose your own groups."

The redhead lets out a massive, melodramatic sigh, and I can't help but giggle a little.

"I'll choose your groups. Scarlett, Catherine, Tyler, Kaliis, Zila, Finian and Aurora in group one."
She lists off a bunch of other names and groups that I can't remember.

"You can now go and sit with your groups." The teacher declares, and a bunch of people sit down around us.

"It's Aurora, right? I'm Scar." The readhead -no, it's Scar- says with a smile, and I smile in response.