Reunion P.1 ✨

Song for the mood:
Let her go - passenger.

Angsty fluff

Word count: 710 words

Starring:
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley
Finian De Karran De Seel
Tyler Jones
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth

Au where there is no Ra'haam, but Auri has her powers from her time in the fold. She only uses them rarely. Cat isn't alive, she was killed in a shootout. Sorry Cat fans.
~~~
Auri's POV

It's been a year since we've seen Kal. After learning he was the son of the enemy. We dumped him on Sempiternity, so he could at least get somewhere.
We learnt a month later that he was tasked with hunting the remainder of squad 312.

Where there was seven, five stood in its place.

None of us had really changed much, except for the four tattoos on my skin.
I have a siif with the warbreed cabal sygil below it to remind me the lover I lost, placed on the back of my neck.
I also got three bands of flowers on my bicep for the three members of my family that I left behind.

Ty and Scar were never the same after Cat was killed in a fight a month ago. Ty had lost his girlfriend and Scar lost her best friend.

So go us.

Right now, we were on Sempiternity again, looking for new weapons and supplies for the zero.
Fin and I were on food and fuel duty while Zila, Scar and Ty were getting weapons and info on where Kal was. He had gone dark for a few weeks, and we were worried.

I adjusted the oversized hoodie I had on, sliding the sleeves up to expose the tattoos on my arm. The hoodie belonged to Kal, and I had stolen it before he went rogue. It was black and had little stitches on it where Kal had ripped it when he was fighting. I loved it more than anything, the last thing that reminded me of him.

I tied my black and white hair up in a ponytail, and got to work on stealing the things we needed.

~~~

Auri, fin, do you come in? Said Ty over the radio clipped to Fins exosuit.
"Yeah?"
"Bad news. Kal was spotted on the world ship yesterday. Hurry up so we can get off and away from him."
"Mothercustard, you sure?"
"Affirmative, Auri. Let's go."

I look to fin and we start running, stolen supplies in our bags.

~~~

When Fin and I reach the hangar where the zero was docked, there's a fight going on between a certain Syldrathi warrior and my friends.

Kal doesn't notice we arrived, and I manage to sneak up behind him, and hit him in the head with a spare piece of metal, knocking him out cold.

~~~
As it turns out, Syldrathi are heavy, even with four people carrying him. Zila was able to get out of it, considering she's the smallest, and we needed someone to carry our bags.

We manage to lug him to my room, where Kal and I shared once upon a time. Lucky for him, it also had the highest security.

I was worried about all the photos in my room being damaged. The memories being ripped up and forgotten.

Kal and I on a date.
Me wearing Kal's jacket.
Getting my tattoos.
Screaming to music with my friends.
Photos of the galaxy.
Everyone in their clothes to go to Bianchis ball.

So many memories that could be destroyed in a second by Kal's hand.
I wondered if he even cared about us anymore. I doubt he did.

I walk into the bridge, wondering what the hells was wrong with me.

"We can't keep him in there forever." I say to the group. "He will get out eventually."
"We know, Auri." Ty says
"I want to talk to him." I plead.
"Yeah, okay. We'll be on guard outside the room. Tap on the wall three times if you feel he's gonna hurt you though." Ty advises.

I nod and head to my room, towards the guy I loved.

Ok. Hi!
So I loved the idea of Auri braking up with Kal, and not seeing each other for years.
I like angst, okay???

It took me about three different try's but I think I got it right in the end.

Hope you all liked it!