Headcanons that I thought of at 3am P.4

So, I haven't updated since Friday because I've been working on a miniseries, and I don't have time to write.

Sorry lmao.

Auri having a jacket that represents her life.
Like, sewing on a Chinese Flag patch, or a Aurora Legion Tank patch.
Or having a Hadfield patch. I don't know, I thought it would be cool.

Auri showing the squad movies and shows from her time. Like, the squad absolutely falls in love with Stranger Things and Star Wars.

The squad 100% percent played the strip version of the game on AB. I forget what it's called lmao.
But, like imagine Auri and Zila dashing to their rooms to layer themselves in braclets, jackets and hats, therefore beating the game.
Scar couldn't care less lmao.
Same with Cat.
Fin got super self conscious coz he's a skinny king.
Ty is a strategist, so he keeps on all his clothes.
..... I have no idea for Kal. Sorry lol. He's too....dignified to strip. Much to the disappointment of Auri, Fin and Scar.

Fin is definitely a secret theatre gay. You cannot convince me otherwise.

Scar was definitely the one who took Auri clothes shopping for her first date with Kal.

AURI MADE A SPEAKER IN THE ECHO AND SHOWS KAL HER FAVOURITE SONGSSSSS!!!!

Aaaaanyways, sorry for the short filler chapter, but it should keep y'all going for the moment.