Soulmates and Scars

So I saw a thing on r/TwoSentenceHorror and that's what inspired this headcanon.

So everyone knows the "when you turn 16, you get a tattoo of what your soulmate first says to you on your wrist?"

Well, this is my take on it. Instead of what they say, it's their name (BeCaUsE I'm So OrIgiNaL AnD I HaVe My OwN IdEaS)

It'a not an actual one-shot (sorry), just an idea for each member of the squad.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Zila cant see hers through all the scars on her wrist. She tried to kill herself when she was 15. If you read AB, you'd realise why.

Tys changes from Cats name to Saedii's name. Now that Cat is part of the Ra'haam, her name flickers in and out of existence when her true self comes out, or when she's near Ty.

Cats is (obviously) Ty.

Scars name doesn't show because Zila covered hers. I mean, that would explain dating over 50 guys to try and find the right one. But it'll take her a while to realise try and date a girl.

Fin's is Galatea Espina (yes I'm referencing another Aurora Rising book! It's by Celticscarf ,go read it!)

Auri didn't have one before she went into Cryo, but hers appeared when Kal was born.

Kal hated himself because his Soulmate was born in another time, was human, and presumed dead. He knows that, because he read history books on the Hadfield, trying to get to know his dead lover.

Yes, I know it's short but I haven't updated in a couple of days. Sorryyyyy!
Aaaanyways, what sort of chapter do you guys want next?

1. An Apocalypse Hype House chapter
2. Another headcanon chapter
3. A shorts chapter
4. A one shot (if so, what one shot do y'all want?)
5. Another soulmate AU

Don't catch the Kung Flu!

Bye!