Son of a starkiller P.1 ✨

Song for the mood:
Way down we go - KALEO

ANGST

Word count: 665 words.

Starring:
Scarlett Isobel Jones
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth
Finian De Karran De Seel
Zila Madran

Auri's POV

"What the fuck, Kal, are you kidding me?" Scarlett screamed
"Your dad, of all fucking people is the star slayer? YOU SAID HE WAS DEAD. DO YOU REALISE WHAT HE DID? He killed my Dad. My dad." She sobbed.

I was stunned. He didn't tell me. Even in the Echo. He didn't fucking tell me.

I don't want to cry. Kal doesn't deserve to see me cry. He hurt me, and he's gonna pay.

Everyone was silent, with only Scars sobs at the background. Fin looked at Kal as if he wanted to kill him. Well, he was gonna have to get in line.

Fin knelt down to comfort Scar.I shot him a nod, as if to tell Fin to leave.

He got Scar up and with Zila, they went into Scars room, and shut the door.

"Be'shmai, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I thought it'd be okay. He's dead to me! I don't want anything to do with him!"Kal began to plead. He was stopped by the fact that my fist was clenched and my right eye was glowing faintly.

I'm gonna hurt him badly in a minute.

"Yeah, Kal. It's cool and all that you oh so hate him" she began in a mocking tone.
"Be'shmai I-" Kal started, only to be cut off from Auri
"But the thing is, Legionnaire Gilwraeth. Do realise how much you father messed them up? Have you comforted Scar when she's having a breakdown because she never had a father? Have you seen how many times Ty has told you he doesn't feel good enough, that he doesn't live up to him?"
I stepped closer to him.
" They trusted you. And what the FUCK DID YOU DO? YOU LIED TO THEM KAL! You lied about being the son of their fathers killer."
"Be'shmai, I'm sorry."
"Don't be'shmai me. I'm not your beloved." I paused, "not anymore."

And I spun out of the room, a whirlwind of hatred.

~~~
"Scar, it's gonna be ok. I kicked his ass for you."
"It's not that, however grateful I am, it my mascara I'm worried about. I ruined it!" She sniffed.
Everyone let out a small, weak laugh.
"Aight, ya know what we need?!" Fin started " a MOVIE NIGHT! And lucky for the three ladies, I got The Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit!"
"Mm, but movies need snacks. I'll do a sprint to the galley, I'll be back." I said, while walking out the door.
"I will assist you, Auri. If we're gonna have lots of food, we gotta carry it without Kaliis hearing." Zila joined to stand next to me.

We both edged out the door, shutting it quietly so the star killers son didn't hear.
Just like a game of shitty hide and seek
I thought.

We crept through the small ship, as if to avoid the Not So Great Ultrasaur Of Aabraxxis IV, though in my mind I knew that I would have to face Kal again, after all, I shared a bed with him.

But that doesn't matter now. What they had was gone. Kal had made sure of that.

Zila and I ducked behind a wall as she heard footsteps coming from an open door, coming from the corridor that held the escape pods and the way to the bridge.

"Is he trying to escape?" Zila whispered, breaking the silence.

"Maybe, but I couldn't care less. He can go rot."

"Yes. On three, we run."

"One"
"Two"
"THREE"

They sprinted and came to the galley.

"Grab everything sweet you can"I advised Zila.

We got junk food known to man. Cookies, chocolate, lollies, drinks, and chips aplenty.

As we were about to leave, a shadow fell on the door. Kal has found them.

"Oh, mothercustard."

~~~

Ok, there will be a part two!!

I hope y'all enjoyed, and sorry if it was bad.

Stay safe :)