Tattoos ✨

So I mentioned in Reunion P.2 that Auri got two tattoos.
So here's the one shot of that lmao.

Song for the story:
still feel - half•alive

Word count: 683 words.

Angst

Starring:
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley
Scarlett Isobel Jones
Tyler Jones
Saedii [UNKNOWN] Gilwraeth
Finian De Karran De Seel
Zila Madran
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth

~~~
Auri's POV

It was coming up on the eve of Cats transformation to the Ra'haam, and we had all decided to celebrate together the people that we have lost, by going out.

We had docked at Sempiternity a couple of days ago, but we couldn't go outside because of the fact that the Unbroken were on patrols everywhere and we didn't want to be seen.

Y'know, being wanted by one of the
Unbrokens head Templars can be pretty tiring.

But to be honest, I just wanted to get out of the ship and annoy Kal with him almost catching us. It had become a sort of game to us. Where I knew there were Unbroken patrols, I spray painted
The Eshvaren Lives.

He always knew it was me. I hadn't really gotten over him, but I know I should. I mean, he left us! He can go feed himself to The Great Ultrasaur Of Abraxxis IV for all I care, honestly.

I wonder if he remembers its today.
I wonder if he cares.

I pull on some black ripped jeans with a black baggy midriff shirt with a little red rose over my heart.

My get fucked outfit.

"AURI, LETS GO!" Scar shouts from across the ship.

I run out of my room, and meet with the others.
Scars wearing a miniskirt, thigh highs and a tube top, matching me in all black.
Zilas wearing a cute navy and gold jumpsuit, with her trademark gold hoop earrings.
Ty is wearing just a white shirt and blue jeans, totally rocking the basic fuckboy look.
Fin is wearing a black shirt and jeans, and is a stark contrast to his pale skin.

"Sades, you coming?!" I shout, while putting a white spray paint can in a little black bag that I would be wearing.

Saedii appears out of her room in a tight bodysuit made of a black shiny something. We took her in as one of us after Kal left, because nothing quite says screw you than replacing you with your sister.

And so squad 312 was ready.

We sneak out of the ship, narrowly avoiding several Unbroken patrols before we end up at the tattoo parlour.

It's a smoky place, with a bar at the side. It's all wood and red paint, with photos of Airplanes from my time.

It's exactly Cat.

I decide on four rings of flowers on my right bicep, for Callie, Mom, Dad and for Cat. I also get a Siif and a warbreed cabal on the back of my neck, to remind me of the lover I lost, and to tell me to never cross the people I love. It would always end in disaster.

Other than me, Scar and Ty are the only ones who get tattoos.

Scar gets a small Phoenix inked over her heart, and Ty gets a Phoenix circling his Alphas tattoo, with the words 'I'll be your best friend?' Underneath it.

They were beautiful.

With adrenaline and drinks flowing through our systems, we all make a break for it.

Just outside the tattoo parlour I scrawl
'I'na Saiunit, do you remember her? The Eshvaren live.'
For a little reminder.

I hope he remembers.
I hope.

~~~
Kal's POV

I'm sitting on the empty bridge of my wraith cruiser, with a shot of larissian semptar in my hand, trying to block out the memories that keep on surfacing.

But they don't. Go. Away.
It's been years.
Why don't they?

"Sir, another Eshvaren message has been reported in Sempiternity. It's fresh." A messenger reports.

I dismiss him, and despite myself, I smile. My be'shmai is okay.

But as I read the words written in scrawled white paint, my face falls.

I do remember, my love. I wish I didn't, but I do.