Saint Bernard (AHH)

I was originally gonna put this on In This Court Of Shadows and Stars but it's here now-

~~~
The girl with mismatched eyes POV

We're all sitting in the bridge, Zila treating Kal's wounds and Fin fixing his exosuit.

Ty looks up to me for a second, and then stomps his boots on the floor, and then claps.

Stomp
Clap
Stomp
Clap
Stomp
Clap

"Hung pictures of patron saints up on my walls, to remind me that I am a fool."
"Tell me what I came from, what I will always be, just a spoiled little kid who went to catholic school." He sings.

I join in on the beat, and Scar sings the next verse.
"When I am dead I won't join their ranks, because they are both holy and free."
"I'm in Ohio, satanic and chained up, and until the end that's how it'll be."

I sing the next verse, and everyone has joined in on the beat now.
"I said 'make me love myself so that I might love you'"
"Don't make me a liar cause I swear to god, when I said it I thought it was true."

Fin sings the next one, to my surprise. This is Terran music, I don't know where he would've heard it from.
"Saint Calvin told me not to worry about you, but he's got his own things to deal with."
"There's really just one thing that we have in common, neither of us will be missed."

Everyone sings the last verse, excluding Kal, who doesnt know the song and seems happy to watch me sing.
"Saint Bernard sits at the top of the driveway, you always told me how you loved dogs."
"I don't know if I count, but I'm trying my best, when I'm howling and barking at these songs."

We all cheer when the song finishes, and Kal shoots me a smile.