Horror and Hugs

Honestly I'm really letting y'all down with the songs but I can't think of anyyyy

Word count:
825 words

F l u f f (I know, unheard of from the Queen Of Angst)

Starring:
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth
Scarlett Isobel Jones
Tyler 'Goldenboy' Jones
Finian De Karran De Seel
Zila Madran
Cat 'Zero' Brannock

Just a warning:
If y'all haven't seen IT, I will be referring to it. But, if your willing to risk a few spoilers, it's a super cute one-shot!

~~~
Stowaways POV

"Scar, where did you put the popcorn?" I shout from the walk-in pantry

"It's already out here, Auri!" She shouts back from the lounge room.

"Well that was a waste of time." Kal sighs from next to me.

"Mmmmaybe not." I smirk, and pull him in for a kiss.

It's long and passionate, and when it ends, my lips are bee-stung and parted.

Totally worth it.

He gives me a cheeky smile and sweeps me up into his arms.

"Hey! Put me down!" I play fight.

"For another kiss, maybe." He says

I lean in for a kiss, and just before our lips collide, I scream "SIKE, loser!" and use my powers to fly out of his arms, and into the lounge room, with Kal chasing me close behind.

He catches me, and hugs me to him from behind, both of us laughing.

"Let me go, Kal!" I squirm.

"For a kiss...?" He says.

"Nopety nope nope." I say, just before Fin intervenes.

"For the love of the maker, Kal, please don't kiss my sister in front of me. It makes me even more lonely to know that both you and Scar are taken."

I wriggle out of Kals arms and give Fin a hug, "You'll find someone, Fin."

He laughs and lets me go, and I sit down in front of the couch, wrapping a blanket around me.

The rest of the squad sit around the couch, and on the floor, in a nest of pillows, blankets and snacks.

"Let's get this horror marathon started!" Scar shouts, and we all cheer.

"Person who gets a scared first owes the other ten credits. Deal?" Cat whispers to Ty.

He looks mocked shocked, hand clutching his chest as if he's wounded, "Tyler Jones does not gamble. But yes, ten credits and a kiss."

Cat smirks, "Oh, you are so on, Goldenboy."

"Bring it, Zero." He replies, as Cat leans in on his chest, smiling softly.

We flick through the old Terran movies that we own, finally picking IT. I had never seen it, though.

Kal sits next to me, and he wraps me up in his arms, safe. I smile and kiss him on the cheek, and we flick on the movie, and turn off the lights.

After a while of pure silence, I jump when Georgie dies, but watch closer.

Halfway through the movie, we stop for a snack break and I look at the rest of my family.

Kal looks like he's gonna cry, and I have to comfort him.
Ty is clutching Cat, terrified.
Scar and Fin are laughing, and poor Zila is clinging to Scar, scared out of her mind.

"Kal, it's not real. You know that, right?" I ask him, stroking the side of his face.

"Y-yes. But....clowns..." He whispers back to me, holding me tight to his body, as if I'm the only one keeping him from breaking down completely.

"Hey." I grab his face, forcing him to look at me, "You're going to be okay. Can you wait a second? I'm going to go grab something to help you."

He grabs my arm as I leave, giving me one, pleading look before I turn to leave.

"Hey, Zils, I'm grabbing something for Kal to calm him down, do you want something too?" I ask her.

She gives a small nod, and I turn towards my room, grabbing two sets of headphones, and copious amounts of chocolate that I had hidden away in a hollowed out book.

Hey, cut me some slack, Kal likes chocolate, and I had to hide some away from him, otherwise he would've eaten it all.

I return and plug the headphones into their uni's, playing them music and giving them chocolate.

Scar shoots me a grateful look, and I tell her that I used to do the same with my sister.

Kal is distracted, focusing on the music and putting my hair into mini braids, while I watch the movie intently.

I almost scare Kal out of his skin when I jump at all the jumpscares, and have to coax him back into being distracted from the movie.

~~~

When the movie ends, I'm finished with ten little braids in my hair, a depleted chocolate stash and a newfound knowledge that my boyfriend who 'isn't afraid of anything' is terrified by clowns.

"So." Fin says, smiling, "Are y'all up for the next movie?"