Headcanons that'll break your heart ✨

When Auri died, Kal went to previously uncolonised planets because Auri wanted to be an explorer/cartographer but was never able to do so. So Kal does the exploring for her, and writes letters about his finding to her and places them at her grave.

Whenever Kal needed to take his mind off something, he would braid Auris hair. Generally the rest of the squad treated Kal way nicer when they saw Auri wearing braids.

Scar wrote about everything the TDF/GIA did wrong, like the Sagan Station massacre, and wrote to the Terran Government. That's how the GIA was disbanded.

Auri decided to grow her hair out long.
When it finally reached the middle of her back, someone grabbed it, so she had to cut it really short.

Ty and Cat slow danced on the longbow bridge when everyone was asleep, making up songs and singing them to each other. When Cat was being taken over by the Ra'haam, the last thing she did was sing the last few lines of a song that Ty wrote her.

Zila seems like the person to write cute love letters to her partner, but could never get it right. So she hid them. But eventually, her partner found them.

Auri has 100% looked for her pyjamas, thinking that she lost them while wearing them. No one had the heart to tell her that she was wearing them.