Hell froze over P.6 ✨

Song for the story:
Hell froze over - Kodaline

Word count: 674 words.

Angst FLUFFY adventure.

Starring:
Aurora Jie Lin O'Malley
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth

~~~
Auri's POV

Uuuuugh, my head.

I wake up from the nest of pillows that I made on the floor, my head aching.

I definitely shouldn't of stayed up that late.
Welp, too late now.

I stumble to my feet, and pull a blanket over my shoulders.

"Holy cake, it's freezing in here." I say to no one particular. But I jump when I hear another deep voice coming from the closet.

"You can turn up the temperature. It's on the wall next to the door out."

"WHAT THE F-" I scream, because generally you don't hear deep, sexy voices from inside your closet.

Kal steps out, and I blush because I'm only wearing a jumper and some very short shorts.

"Of course it's you." I roll my eyes, trying to distract my self from the fact that I can't stop blushing.

I turn around and go back to my pillow fort/nest/bed, and pull a blanket over my head, covering the creeping blush.

~~~

A little while later I emerge from the pillow nest and walk around the room.

I must admit, it's one of the nicer prison cells that I've been in.

Kal isn't here, so I turn on the massive VidScreen in the room, hoping to curl up on the bed and eat some of the food that Kal left out for me.

Instead of a bunch of movies that I could binge watch, I found plans for destroying the rebellion.

I see that they put a tracker on the transport, and they've managed to hack into the SecCams.

He's put an audio recorder in the main war room, where we make all our decisions for major missions.

He's sent an Unbroken assault fleet to kill them all.

Oh god.

My family.

He'll kill them all.

Ty
Scar
Fin
Zila
Andromeda
Galatea

I have to stop him, or he'll kill the innocent.

But how?

How can I stop an obviously psycho Templar and an Unbroken assault fleet?

I'm just a girl.

But.

I'm the girl who he's still in love with.

I have power over him.

I can stop him.

~~~

I'm sitting on the bed, absentmindedly weaving a tendril of blue and silver energy through my fingers.

I hear the door whisper shut, and click as it locks. I look up, already knowing who it is.

"So, when were you going to tell me you were going to kill my family?" I ask, my voice full of accusation.

His eyes widen, dropping the small, brightly coloured box that he was carrying.

"Aurora, please-" He starts.

"No. Do you realise how many innocent people you were going to kill?!" I shout.
"You were going to kill my family! You were going to kill Fin, Ty, Saedii. Your so heartless that you would kill your own sister?"

"Aurora, I did it for us. Please, listen." He tries to plead.

"You don't murder people for us. And, may I remind you, there is no us." I spit.

"I wanted you to be with me. Ruling over the Unbroken forever. We could be in love again?"

"When hell freezes over, I'll rule over the Unbroken with you." I say, leaving out the in love part, because I was still in love with him.

I still had hope.

I storm towards the closet, locking myself inside.

How could I have been so blind? Of course he would kill everyone the second I get here.

I thought he would change from the secret keeping, lying person that he was.

But he didn't.

And that's what kills me.

~~~

So, I have an apology.
Celticscarf
I shouldn't have used your characters without your permission, or made weird spinoffs.

I really am sorry.

If you want, I can edit my work so there's no more of your work in here.

I thought of it as a great idea at the time, but now....not so much.

I'm sorry.

"