ICE CREAM

Dedicated to
RainbowTiger311 thanks for the amazing comments! They made my day!
And thank you to all of the readers who even bother with this story.
You guys truly are amazing.

Song for the story:
Valentine (ft. Flavours.) - atlas, Flavours.

Fluff OVERLOAD

Word count: 551 words.

Starring:
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley

~~~
Auri's POV (because I'm basic and she's easy to write.)

"Kal, come on!" I said, grabbing his hand and weaving through the hundreds strong crowd.

We were on Geminae 2, looking for Eshvaren relics in the crowds of the moon bazaar. It's eternally night here, and under the lights strung up between stalls, it feels like I'm in some sort of magical world full of beautiful elven princes, dangerous enemies and a sweet soundtrack.

I see a sign for an ice cream stall, and I almost scream in delight.
I mean, you would to if you hadn't had ice cream in over two centuries.

Instead I jump up and down and clap my hands  like a complete five year old, getting a few weird looks from some strangers.

Why are all the Karen's judging me. Like, daaaaamn, it's almost like I coughed on their anti vaxx kids.

"Kal, can we please please pretty please go to the ice cream."
"No, be'shmai. We have a job to do."
I sigh. "Kal, as much as I love you, I love ice cream more, so I guess your gonna have to follow me!"

I laugh and run off towards the aqua and pink stall, displaying all different flavours.

I get halfway to the stall before Kal wraps his arms around me from behind, stopping me before I reach my true love, Choc Mint Ice Cream.

Le sigh.
goodbye my love. I will see you again.

"Be'shmai, who is ice cream? I will kill-"
I cut him off with a giggle.
"It's a human food, Kal. And it's freaking delicious. So let me go so I can see all the preciousesssss."

Kal let's me go with a confused look and trails behind me as I run in a dead sprint to the stall.

"Hi! Can I please get a Choc Mint cone and a Vanilla cone with Chocolate sauce?"
The cashier nods and turns to make our ice creams.

When we get the ice creams, Kal and I walk through the crowds.
"Be'shmai, what do I do with it?" He asks, looking confused at the Vanilla Ice Cream I bought him.
"Ok, so you eat it, like this." I take a bite out of it, avoiding actually biting it to save my poor teeth.

Kal, being Kal, couldn't care less about his teeth. He takes and actual bite of the ice cream, and stops with a look that says
I fucked up. Bad.
He drops his ice cream and his hands go to his head, groaning.

I have to explain to him, through giggles that you in fact do NOT bite the ice cream.

He leans in to take a bite out of my ice cream, and I have to push him back because I HAVE NOT HAD ICE CREAM IN TWO CENTURIES AND ITS MINE.

And we walk off into the moon bazaar, laughing with our hands intertwined.

I know that it was short, but I loved writing it!
Hoped you guys enjoyed!