AHaCaS Finale

(I do not own any of the images in these stories.)
*************************************************

Five years later....

Gabriel looked out over the skyline, from his office in New York. He kept thinking about how much his life had changed. As far as anyone was concerned. Gabriel Esposito died that night in the fire, but Gabe Edwards had been reborn. He looked at his wedding photo on his desk. Next to the birth of his little princess, his wedding to his songbird was the happiest day of his life. As he looked at the face of the man picture, he realized that he finally gotten used to having a different face.

 As he looked at the face of the man picture, he realized that he finally gotten used to having a different face

He gave his life to Calliope, his beloved songbird. In doing so, he kept his promise. He gave up his dark empire, and they started a  whole new life. He was also determined to keep his other promise to her. Even as adults, the mafia would never be a part of their children's lives.

Between all of the money that both he, and Rosy saved over the years. It was enough for the three of them to move to New York. It was soon after that, he was able to start an architectural firm. His designs were so unique, that it only took a couple of years for his business to flourish.

They had also found a special wild horse preserve for Onyx, outside of Pisa. It was a place for wild horses that had been illegally taken, or purchased. It was difficult for Cali to give up the horse, but it was her idea. She thought he would be happier there, as he would have a lot more room to run free.

Onyx had gone through too much conditioning to ever survive in the wild again. But there was plenty of open grassland for him to now run free. Besides, it would have been next to impossible to try and bring the horse to the US. However Gabriel did get his little princess her own little black pony, for her fourth birthday.

As he kept looking out over the skyline, his phone rang. The inner office phone ID showed that it was his secretary, Karen.

"Hello?" He replied, as he picked up the phone.

"Mr. Edwards." Karen answered. "Your most important clients are here."

"Send them in Karen." Gabriel told her as he couldn't help but smile. Soon the door swung open.

"Daddy!" His daughter, Ouriana cried, as she ran into his arms. He picked her up, and spun her around as they both giggled.

"Oh you're getting so big!" He playfully grunted.

"I swear she grows an inch a day." Cali added as she, and Rosy walked in the door.

"Guess what daddy?" Oriana said as her voice was full of excitement.

"What?" He inquired as he returned her look of enthusiasm.

"We tried on dresses for Aunt Rosy's wedding!" She told him, as as her little face practically beamed.