ItDoHCH Part 20

(I do not own the picture above.)
************************************************
As Damor concentrated on the ring, and the visions that appeared before him, he realized that it linked Holly to the dark haired woman.

Come on. He thought. Lead me to the dark haired one. 

Soon enough he began to see things through her eyes, the one that Holly referred to as Alicia. He could see everything, including Kree holding an unconscious Holly in his arms. He became angry, at the thought of him touching her. But he knew he had to stay focused. If he were to completely lose his temper, the psychic link would be broken.

As he continued to observe everything, he soon discovered that he was experiencing more than what she was seeing. He was also experiencing her mental anguish, and everything that his nephews had done to her. It was the same horrible feeling he had when Alliea cried out to him for help.

Then he remembered how he behaved when he brought Holly to his home. He took advantage of the fact that she was unconscious. But even after she woke up, he had gotten more than a little possessive of her.  He too had forced her to kiss him. Was he just as bad as them?  Did he make her feel as horrible as they made this Alicia feel?

Tears came to his eyes, perhaps he was a monster just as bad as the two of them.  Maybe Holly would be better off without him? After he recuses Holly and Alicia, maybe it shouldn't just be Alicia who returns to the surface world. Maybe it would be best for Holly to return as well?

But that was going to have wait until later. Right now he had to concentrate of finding them. As he continued to focus on the ring, he was able to see where they were.  He was also able to see how the kraken had taken them there.

"Don't worry, Holly Hobby!" He Cried. "I will save you! I will save both of you. But when I do, you will have to decide. You can either remain in my world, or return to the surface with that dark haired one. If you decide the latter, I will honor your decision."

With that, he dove into the ocean.

If you need my help, I will aid you your majesty. He heard a voice say to him within his mind.

He turned around and saw Zeno swimming towards him.

Thank you old friend. He replied. But it's too dangerous, you have a family to protect.

Like my ancestor's before me, It is my duty to aid you if necessary. Zeno stated. If one of my ancestors hadn't intervened so long ago, you would be dead.

I cant have you risk your life for me. Said Damor. It's too dangerous.

Forgive me your highness, but with all do respect, Zeno responded. If you go charging into Cacaelian territory, without any help, you will be no match for them. You will be vulnerable, they will not.

No! Damor Exclaimed. It's too risky!

Then look at it this way. Zeno responded. Those bastards attacked my family. I want to make them pay.

But it wasn't real. Said Damor. It wasn't the actual Kraken, it was just an illusion.

But my Holly Hobby was petrified! She didn't know that when it went after her! Zeno replied. Neither did I, no parent should ever have to feel the terror that I felt at that moment! I have every right to some form of retribution!

Alright. Damor sighed. I will lead you to them, but on one condition. As your ancestor before you, you will only intervene if it is absolutely necessary! Deal?