BCoWYW Finale

(I do not own the picture above.)
************************************
As they looked into her eyes, they were taken back by her look of wanted lust. After pinning them down, a smirk crept upon her face. She quickly sat up, and tore off the sheet that had been covering her. They could feel their eyes widen, as her perfect body was on display. As they stared at her in all her naked glory, it didn't take long for their cock to harden.

"Forgive us, our lady!" They exclaimed with breathless anticipation. "But we had no idea that you had this inside of you?"

"Neither did I!" She whispered seductively, "At least not until now. I guess you brought something out of me, that I didn't realize was there. And as for having something inside of me, I want that big hard cock inside of me—right now!"

As she hovered over them, she firmly grasped their member. To their delight, she started to rub the tip along her opening. With great care she began to lower herself, as she had positioned their member at the entrance to her Pandora's box. Hope let out a gasp, as their hard cock penetrated the sacred walls of her sexual core.

Her hot wet pussy, felt amazing as it tightly enveloped their ever hardening shaft. Quickly they sat up, while they were still inside of her, and grabbed her in a firm embrace. Then with their left arm still wrapped around her body, they placed their right index finger into her mouth. She began to moan, and suck on it as if she was orally pleasuring their cock.

"Oh my god!" They groaned. Gently they wrapped their hand around her throat, and smashed their lips into her's. As they continued to devour one another, she threw her arms round their upper back. She then dug her nails into their skin, and held them firmly in her embrace. They felt her nails penetrating their flesh, and they began to groan against her hungry kisses!  But not from pain. If anything, they felt the intensity of her raw sexual desire.

As they continued feast upon each other's passion, their right hand left her neck. Their hand made its way down to her breast. Gently their fingers began to pinch her breast, as they also delicately pulled at her nipple. She then began to moan, as all of their breathing began to increase.

"Fuck me hard!" She growled. "Don't stop until your dick reached the back of my throat! They looked into her eyes, as she stared back at them with lustful determination. They had no idea she could be so sexually aggressive. They all wrapped both their arms, and their legs around one anther.

With their hard cock still inside of her, they began to thrust as if their very existence depended on it. For she was their beloved queen, their eternal bride, and their only desire was to please her. With every hard thrust inside of her, she began to move her hips in sync with their's. Soon they were all moving within a rhythmic dance of unbridled, and raw sexuality. They soon placed their lips close to her ear. 

"Are we pleasing you, our lady?" They asked as they could feel the heat form their own breath, reverberate against her ear.

"YES!" She cried out, as they worked their tongue inside her inner ear. "OH MY GOD!  I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!"

To their delight, she came before their very eyes. Then all of a sudden, they could feel the passion burn inside of their hard cock. An aching sensation of pleasure began to intensify as they continued to thrust inside of her. The pressure was getting to be too much, their eyes closed tightly. Then with one loud groan, they released inside of her.

As they held her tight, the sweat was permeating between her body and theirs. Her hot wet walls still felt amazing, as they were still wrapped around their cock. They looked in to her eyes, and smiled at her, as she had a look of total and utter adoration. They ran their through fingers her hair, as the placed a passionate kiss upon her hot pulsating lips. Their forehead was then leaned against hers, as they gently held her by her hair.

"You were incredible, our beloved queen." They whispered.

"So were you, my beloved kings." She whispered as she smiled at them. They smiled back at her, and placed a kiss upon her forehead. With that they soon got off the bed, and ran and got a towel. As they came back in, she was laying on the bed. She was sweaty, and her hair was disheveled. Yet she was even more alluring than ever. They soon began to wipe down her body with the towel, as she seemed to giggle with delight.

When they finished wiping her down, they started on themselves. But as they did, she stared to stare at them with a lustful smile. They couldn't help but notice, that she was obviously admiring their physique. As they began to wipe down their cock, it only made them harder. Returning her wanting smile, they threw the towel over their shoulder.

They returned to the bed, and with great passion, pushed her legs wide open. Feeling hungry for more of her, brought their nose to her opening.

Oh my god!  Does she smell incredible. We could feast upon her all day!

She soon gave them a come hither look, as they smiled at her, and stared back into her eyes. With that they reached up, and grabbed her breast. Her tits felt amazing, as they squeezed her soft pink flesh between their fingers. Her nipples began to harden, as they started to tease, and play with them. To further prove that they were pleasuring her, she began to moan as hey continued to fondle her breasts.

Upon looking down at her entrance, it began to open reviling her throbbing core. Her pulsating opening glistened, as succulent juices began to escape form her forbidden fruit. They could not long control the urges, as they longed for a taste of her. With great fervor, their tongue went straight for her opening, as they eagerly lick up the sweet nectar that was seeping form her.

"Oh my god!" She cried out, as their tongue began it's assault on her entrance. Her hands reached down, as she firmly grasped their hair. A wicked smile soon appeared upon their lips, as she pulled their hair even tighter. As their tongue began to tease her opening even more, her body began to quiver, and her heavy breathing increased.

She was becoming a moaning, as her back arched suddenly. Then with one loud burst of her orgasmic Crescendo, she released the Ambrosia that they had desired so much. As they savored the sweet nectar that she had bestowed upon them, they licked her clean. When they finished they looked at her, as she gave them a loving smile. Returning her smile, they slowly crawled on top of her. Gently they place a small kiss upon her for head.

"You tasted incredible, our lady." They whispered. "Ask anything of us, and we will be your most humble of servants."

"Turn about is fair play." She whispered back. Before they realized what was even happening, she flipped them over on their back. As she straddled them, she grabbed their wrists, and pinned them above their head. Once again, they were pleasantly surprised by her behavior as her lips smashed into theirs.

As she laid a few open mouthed kisses along their lips, she began to make her way down the neck. Hope released their wrists, as her hands seem to follow her down their body. They began to moan as she peppered their chest, and abdomen with her hot open wet lips.

Then to their ultimate delight, they felt her hot wet lips, enveloped around their cock. She had simulated orally pleasure them with their finger, but now she was doing it to them for real. In all of their many years of existence no woman, human or Fae, had ever done that before—it was incredible. She moaned as she seemed to be enjoying herself, while they writhed in their pleasure.

Before, their goal was to seduce her into returning their love, and to serve them in a way a queen is expected to serve her king. But now she was the one in control. She was now more than their queen, she was their goddess, and their master. Yet it was a power they would gladly give to her. Their body began to writhe, as she mercilessly brought their body to a state beyond pleasure itself.

"You are for us!" They cried out in complete ecstasy. "And you, our beloved queen, we are for you! Forever.....!"

The end!
****************************

Next update will be author's notes, and the revelation of the next yandere/Fae hotties Stay tuned!!!