ItDoHCH Part 4

(I don't own the pictures above or below.)
*************************************************
James grabbed his sister by the wrist as they headed through the ships wreckage. Holly was still in shock. She just witnessed some unGodly creature eat all of the ship's crew. And she was sure that it had eaten her father, and Alicia as well.

She felt numb as James forcefully pulled her along. The whole thing seemed like an intense nightmare. Reality itself seemed to be warping all around her, as if time was moving at a slower pace. She looked up, and saw James screaming at her.

"Come on!" He yelled, "We have to go!" As they kept running around what was left of the ship, they seemed to be running out of options to find a means of escape. As they continued to run around the deck, they heard the creature roar. A giant tentacle then shot up from the sea. James then grabbed her, and the ducked into a small room. Terrified, she started to ask him what they should do.

But as she opened her mouth, someone reached from behind, and clamped her mouth shut. James had a surprised look on his face.

"Mother!"He cried.

"Shh...Be quiet!" she whisper. "That thing will hear us!"

Slowly Holly turned around, and looked at her mother. As she did so, tears began to fill in her mother's eyes. She then placed her hands on both sides of Holly face.

"Mother?" Holly asked feeling confusion.

"Oh baby!" Vivian cried. "I am so sorry! I said some horrible things. I didn't mean any of it, I swear. I was drunk, But this sobered me up rather quickly. I don't know what I would have done, if I hadn't had the chance to tell you both that I love you. And that I am sorry!"

"Oh mother!" Holly cried as she gave her a hug.

"Look mom." Said James. "I'm glad you're making a breakthrough, but right now we have to get out of here."

"I know." Said Vivian. "Where are Roger, and Alicia?" James and Holly's faces both went stoic, and then Holly broke down in tears.

"Oh my god!"Cried Vivian.

"If we don't find a way off this boat right now." Said James. "We're going to meet the same fate."

"Listen to me!" Exclaimed Vivian. "We're going to get out of here, do you understand me?" She then walked to the back of the room, and grabbed a harpoon gun.

"Here, take this." She said the James. As she put it in her son's hands, he just looked at it.

"What d you want me to do with this?" He asked sounding much confused.

"The three of us are going to find a lifeboat," She told him. "And we're going to try and get away from here, and whatever that thing is, without being noticed. But if it catches us, I want you to shoot the fucker right between the eyes."

"Alright." Said James. "Let's go!" But before they could leave, a giant tentacle crushed through the door. Holly screamed in terror as it ripped the room apart. They had been forced out in the open.

"Well look what we have here." they heard a strange man say. As they looked at him, no one could believe their eyes. The man standing before them had eight tentacles instead of legs.

"I don't know what the hell you are!" Cried Vivian. "But get away form my children!"

"So the fair haired enchantress is your daughter." He replied in a smug tone. "Yes I can see it in your eyes. I can tell that at one time you too were a woman of great beauty. But I can also tell that you have poisoned your body over the years. What was once young and beautiful, is now old and haggard. Pity."