AHaCaS Part 32

(I do not own any of the images in these stories.)
*************************************************
"Anton!" Gabriel cried. "I've come to kill you!"

Gabriel's blood was boiling as he busted through yet another door. Whoever theses guards were, seemed to fear him. He could see the terror in their eyes. They kept shooting at him, but the bullet holes seemed to heal upon impact. However, every time one pierced his flesh, he would roar in anger over the sharp annoying pain. Apparently when the guards realized that their guns had little to no effect on him, they would run away in fear.

Cowards! He thought.

With what little patience he had left, he grabbed one of the guards by the neck. As his anger continued to surge, he slammed the guard against the wall. Gabriel stared down the man with whom he held in his grasp. For a person who was trained to be in the mafia, this one had an extreme look of terror in upon his face.

"WHERE'S ANTON!" Gabriel roared.

"He-he's down the h-hall." The man stuttered. "In-in the operating room."

"Take me to him!" Gabriel growled. He then let the man go, and shove then man in front of him. The worthless minion continued to seemingly tremble within Gabriel's presence. He did not reply o the angry gargoyle, but started to lead Gabriel down a long hallway. Eventually they came upon a set of swinging double doors.

"H-he's in there." The cowering excuse for man told him, as the fear could still be seen his in eyes.

"I'm not a fool!" Gabriel growled. "You go first!" He then picked the man up, and threw him into the double doors. The man screamed as the doors flew open. As Gabriel walked in he saw two operating tables, ten armed guards, and Anton himself. But sitting in back of the room was Cali, Rosy, and Vincent. The three of them all had a look of surprise, as he busted through the doors. Anton, however had a domineering smirk upon his face.

"Brother dear!" Anton exclaimed. "I'm impressed, and humbled by your grand entrance!"

"Cut the bullshit!" Gabriel cried out in anger. "Release them all, at once, and maybe I will spare your life!"

Anton looked at him, and laughed. "You still act as though you are the one in charge. In case you haven't noticed, I'm the one with all of the power."

"What do you want?" Gabriel asked in disgust.

"What has always belonged to me." Anton declared. "My birthright, and my empire."

"I'm sorry for how father treated you." Gabriel sighed. "But I can make this right. Let them go, and Rosy and I will gladly welcome you as a member of our family. I will not only acknowledge you as my brother, but I will gladly give you the throne."

"I'm afraid it's not that simple." Anton replied. "See, I want much more than that. The way I see, I should have been born a gargoyle. And neither you nor Rosalina should have even ever existed. The only reason you even do exist, is because my mother died. I was the one who killed her, and our father married that cheap copy that spawned the two of you. I want my kingdom, I want my lineage, and I want the siren from the petrol station. You see brother, you weren't the only one who fell under her spell that day."

"It's impossible for you to become a gargoyle." Gabriel replied. "You lost your gargoyle genes in your mother's womb. And as for Calliope, I'm guessing she isn't going to have much interest in you for abducting her, or Rosy."

"Well, I know she no longer has much interest in you." Anton said as he flashed a wicked smile. "I have seen to that."

"What are you talking about?" Gabriel asked as he was taken aback by Anton's statement.