ItDoHCH Part 6

(I do not own the pictures featured above or below.)
*****************************************************
Alicia was trying to wake up, but she kept having trouble opening her eyes. For some reason she felt so tired. Did she have too much to drink last night? She must have, because she had the strangest dream. It was bizarre yet terrifying at the same time.

As she started to wake up more, she could feel herself wrapped up in Roger's strong yet loving embrace. As her eyes began to flutter, she couldn't help but smile. She felt so warm, so safe, and so loved in her husband's arms. As she opened her eyes, those feelings of elation soon turned to horror.

The face of the man sleeping next to her was not her husband's. She tried to scream, but something was keeping her silent. It was also at that terrifying moment that she realized that there wasn't just one strange man laying in front of her, but there was also another one in back of her holding her from behind.

She tried to get up, and run, but something was immobilizing her. She looked down, and couldn't believe her eyes. Her captors had what looked like tentacles wrapped around her legs. Alicia tried to move them, but it was no use.

Last night wasn't just a dream! She thought. It was a nightmare, but it all actually happened. Where are we? Where did they get this bed?

As she looked around, she couldn't believe what she saw. It looked like a cave out of a fairy tale. If the circumstances had been different, she would have been in awe of her situation.

"Good morning kitten

"Good morning kitten." A husky sensual voice whispered. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, as he placed a soft kiss there. A tear ran down her cheek, as she had no will to fight him. They had taken her voice, and in doing so took away her confidence. Her body shivered in disgust, but the vile creature from behind just seemed to laugh at her discomfort.

"Wake up brother." The one from behind said the the one that was in front of her. "Our little kitten is awake, and seems anxious to play."

She watched the vile demon in front of her as he opened his eyes. He smiled at her, but she had no intention of returning the look of favor upon his face. Even though he actually had an extremely handsome face, she found him disgusting.

"Why don't be a good wife for your two new husbands, and honor us each with a kiss?" He asked. He leaned in, and tried to place a kiss upon her lips. However she clinched her jaw, and quickly jerked her face away from him. Her arm had broken away from form the one that had been holding her from behind, and she almost slapped the one in front of her. Unfortunately he caught her wrist before her hand could make contact.

"I do believe that our little kitten tried to scratch you, brother." Said the one from behind.

"I do believe you're right." Said the one in front, as he firmly grabbed her throat. "I think our little kitten needs to be taught how to properly behave."