ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ

Start from the beginning

I hope I get to meet her before the day ends. I have a lot to tell her, it's like having girl gossip for the first time, especially on the topic of boys. I looked around the room, scanning it attentively, to see a black suitcase near the closet, and there was a huge bathroom connected to this room, with a big TV and amazing french windows.

This room was beautiful, and the chilly weather made it some fun to slide my feet along the wooden floors to feel the cold hard floor beneath me.

But then all of a sudden, the peaceful silence was disrupted as I heard nearby screaming in the background. Many people were screaming frantically, causing my heart to jump in my chest.

What was going on out there?

I quickly looked out the window again, contemplating the scene, to see the numerous people from my pack running away and panicking frantically. It looked like they were running from something like they were being hunted.

Then many foreign wolves came into the picture a few seconds later. They were chasing them down profusely with loud snarls and thundering paws.

Is our pack being ambushed? Are the new wolves some rogues and scoundrels? Why hasn't the alarm set off from the warriors for an attack?

Then I noticed they had marks on their fur, specific marks that showcased a pack symbol, as it stood loud and proud right above their paws on their front legs, making me part my lips in understanding.

Never mind, they were not rogues.

I looked closely to see which pack they were from, nothing three letters with its black shadow behind it, displaying the alphabets 'KNT' on their coats, making me realize that they were a Knight's pack. They all were from the Shadow Moon Pack, and they were attacking the people here while fighting them, making my eyes widen after noticing that this is a literal war between two big packs, and my mate's side was winning.

Wait...why are they chasing everyone?!

Weren't they here to like, negotiate, and stuff? About the rogues? They are playing cat and the mouse with each other.

I then again heard an unexpected knock on the door of this room, making me note yet another mini heart attack today for the umpteenth time, before exhaling exaggeratedly.

God, that was scary.

"Ms. Sofia?" I recognised a male voice entreat from the other side of the wall, making me frown as to why he even knows my name, as I don't recall hearing his voice ever before in my life.

"Y-Yes? Who is it?"

"Can you open the door? I'm from the Shadow Moon Pack."

I gulped down hard, having a miniature debate in my brain, deciding not to seem rude to the friendly sounding young man, and went to open the door hesitantly. I saw a man with green eyes and blonde hair, also having a rather youthful than most people, and adorned a bright smile on his face, and he was at least 6'2, wearing all black.

"Sorry to bother you, Luna, I'm Chris, the Alpha's Gamma. I need to bring you to the Alpha, it's his orders." He spoke politely while showing his rank badge on his wrist, and I just waved at him awkwardly before nodding in understanding.

Luna. He..just called me his Luna.

That word alone made a complete shiver run down my whole spine, causing small shudders to adorn my arm, feeling questions arising in my head, which were not really controllable.

Was I even fit to be a Luna? Pfft, my conditions say otherwise.

'Fuck yes.' Evie growled which made me laugh internally.